Kindergarten Students in Connecticut Learn about Being Transgender in Line with ‘Social Justice Standards’

It's interesting that after you posted this, the very next post, and a few others farther along were from the most degenerate, morally-diseased freak on this forum, here to at once deny what is being done to children, and also to defend what is being done to children.

I'm thinking of the modern cliché form “Tell me you xxxx without telling me you xxxx.”

In this case, we're not allowed to come out and say what xxxx is, but I think nearly everyone here who has taken any notice of this degenerate already knows.
And as we both know, the attitude of USMB when it comes to such matters is well-established by now.

Trannies are sick people

No less so than a cancer patient

If there were some way to feel sorry for them without brainwashing young children to join them in their misery we should

But so far no such easy way out has been found

Trannies are sick people

If there were some way to feel sorry for them without brainwashing young children to join them in their misery we should

At least we, so far, have the sense not to allow anyone to try to teach children that there's nothing wrong with having cancer.

Trannies are sick people

No one is brainwashing children to loin them

They exist,. That is a fact of like

Children are being taught not to be bigots and morons

You are threatened by that because, as society evolves, as social, emotional learning takes hold, you will be very alone. A pathetic anachronism in an enlightened society

Typo.,,, moron
The k key and the f key are not close together at all, so it isn't a typo.

But, hey, whatever rocks your world, now. If it indoctrinates young children to question their sexual identity, you are down with it. Who cares what harm it causes children as long as the results are sexualized children who are more responsive to the conditioning.

But, hey, whatever rocks your world, now. If it indoctrinates young children to question their sexual identity, you are down with it. Who cares what harm it causes children as long as the results are sexualized children who are more responsive to the conditioning.
You don't even realize how stupid that is do you? Who is indoctrinating kkids, and how? Not one of you jerks has been able to give an example.

Forum List

Back