Kim Jong Un gets drunk, threatens military leaders until they cry

love the first comment...

John Ka day ago

Hmmm... You'd have to be a brave man or woman to witness this and then risk your life to smuggle out this little snippet of information, for no particular reward....

I'm inclined to agree. How easy would it be to make this story up? I'm sure it's not untrue anyway.

The good news is we avoided voting for our own version of a drunk woman in power and doing retarded shit. That was a near miss.

The guy is a nut bag and should be assassinated. His brother that was supposed to be given power would have been better, but he lost his chance just for going to Japan to go to Disneyland there... true story.

The good news is we avoided voting for our own version of a drunk woman in power and doing retarded shit. That was a near miss.
Yet we still got a guy with a bad hairdo....
Let me know when he gets too drunk to give a concession speech. I'm pretty sure a hairdo isn't the same as being an unstable pile of shit but I'm going to guess you have a counter for that?

Let me know when he gets too drunk to give a concession speech. I'm pretty sure a hairdo isn't the same as being an unstable pile of shit but I'm going to guess you have a counter for that?
Yes Moonglow go ahead an make up some complete bullshit like Mike did. Let's see who wins the creativity portion of the argument.

This jack-ass has nuclear weapons. He is a global threat.

Lol without having seen your thread title I would have assumed you were talking about your boyfriend the Donald.
ToS...you continue to illustrate your ignorance. Is that you just don't care, or that you can't figure out how not to illustrate it? I've been all over this board denouncing Trump since the GOP primary began. You have actually shown more support for Trump than I have (why is that?).

Yes Moonglow go ahead an make up some complete bullshit like Mike did. Let's see who wins the creativity portion of the argument.
Kim is so hung, he lured Melania to his cave before Trump got a bigger club...

love the first comment...

John Ka day ago

Hmmm... You'd have to be a brave man or woman to witness this and then risk your life to smuggle out this little snippet of information, for no particular reward....

I'm inclined to agree. How easy would it be to make this story up? I'm sure it's not untrue anyway.
Bwahahahaha! I'm inclined to call you the single most naive person on the planet. You don't think the NSA is listening in 24x7 to everything that Kim Jong Un is doing?!? You don't think they are listening to all of his phone calls (even when the phone is not in use)? You don't think spy satellites are pointed at his HQ's around the clock?

Good God you are one little mindless lapdog. Perhaps you might want to examine the Edward Snowden dump and the DNC dump sometime? Just say'n :dunno:

Kim Jong Un gets drunk, threatens military leaders until they cry.
For a nation of people who have learned that they must smile "on cue", I can imagine they've learned to cry just as easily ..... whenever required of them.
Uh....I think literally everyone in the world can smile on cue. I think very few can cry on cue. Those that appeared to were not crying on cue. They were crying out of terror/fear of what would happen to them and their family if Kim Jong Un didn't see tears during his father's funeral.

Lol without having seen your thread title I would have assumed you were talking about your boyfriend the Donald.
ToS...you continue to illustrate your ignorance. Is that you just don't care, or that you can't figure out how not to illustrate it? I've been all over this board denouncing Trump since the GOP primary began. You have actually shown more support for Trump than I have (why is that?).
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an embarrassing comment.

Not surprising coming from someone who openly mocks the parents of Sandy Hook I guess. You are scum.

You'll have to forgive Moonglow there. He dropped out of high school decades ago. Spent his life in remedial jobs self-medicating with alcohol. As with most people of very limited IQ, his maturity level is on par with your basic 14 year old (it's bad....I mean really bad). Finally, he admitted to committing a very serious crime here on USMB. I would tell you what that crime was, but then he would cry to the mods and beg them to suspend me (even though they acknowledged that I was in fact telling the truth). However, due to the superior indexing on USMB, you'll be able to find it for yourself if you look hard enough.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an embarrassing comment.

Not surprising coming from someone who openly mocks the parents of Sandy Hook I guess. You are scum.
I imagine that is quite an embarrassing comment for you. But I can't hide the truth just because you find it uncomfortable. I noticed you failed to answer the question too. Why is that? Not quick enough on your feet to come up with an excuse? Why have you shown more support for Trump than I have?

Forum List

Back