Killer banana pancakes

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I made them this morning.

2 super old disgusting bananas, mashed in the bottom of a bowl. Add 2 eggs, vanilla, a half cup or so of sugar, mix it up.

Flour, salt, a tbsp. of baking powder, a half tsp of soda, a jot of oil.

Whip it up.

Keep the griddle on medium, they burn easily and it takes a while to cook them through and be sure to use a non stick or well oiled pan. But they are light and yummy when you do. They are very tender and will scrunch up when you turn them if you aren't careful, even when they're all the way done.

Damn. from the title I thought this was gonna be a mass slaying story calling for banana control.

Whoa --- half a cup of sugar?? You get royalties for diabetics?

Pancakes is a good reminder --- I got fresh plump blueberries on the bushes outside.

Damn. from the title I thought this was gonna be a mass slaying story calling for banana control.

Whoa --- half a cup of sugar?? You get royalties for diabetics?

Pancakes is a good reminder --- I got fresh plump blueberries on the bushes outside.
28634d402b46b42f85c2535136b3a46c.jpg

What's the fluid? Milk? Butter Milk? Cream?

Its pretty dry for pancakes. I think the fluid to flour ratio is around 1:1 give or take due to type of flour and how thin/thick the pancake.

What's the fluid? Milk? Butter Milk? Cream?

Its pretty dry for pancakes. I think the fluid to flour ratio is around 1:1 give or take due to type of flour and how thin/thick the pancake.

She musta forgot to list that. 1:1 to flour is about right. I used cashew milk the other day and threw blueberries in.

Can't get over all the sugar though. They must not have maple syrup in Oregon. :dunno:

You can reconstruct the entire recipe from how much sugar used.

For 1 cup of flour, around 2 Tablespoons of sugar is used to make sweet pancakes or crepes

A person with a sweetthooth, or kids, may take it up to 1/4 cups of sugar (about 4 or 5 tablespoons)

I think kg has kids, so this recipe should make a lot of batter so we maybe looking at around 2 to 4 cups of flour!!

A lot of pancakes out of 2 bananass!!

PS mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients apart then combine. The pancakes are better that way.

They didn't need any liquid, the bananas, eggs and oil took care of it, and the batter was quite thin.

You can reconstruct the entire recipe from how much sugar used.

For 1 cup of flour, around 2 Tablespoons of sugar is used to make sweet pancakes or crepes

A person with a sweetthooth, or kids, may take it up to 1/4 cups of sugar (about 4 or 5 tablespoons)

I think kg has kids, so this recipe should make a lot of batter so we maybe looking at around 2 to 4 cups of flour!!

A lot of pancakes out of 2 bananass!!

PS mix wet ingredients and dry ingredients apart then combine. The pancakes are better that way.

I've never put any sugar in any pancakes, ever. I mean --- ewww.

Maybe dat's why she so mean. :eusa_think:

:poke:

Your pancakes recipe sound eeriely like a Blondie recipe with bananas.

I bet kids go nuts over your pancakes!!

2 super old disgusting bananas, mashed in the bottom of a bowl. Add 2 eggs, vanilla, a half cup or so of sugar, mix it up.

Whip it up.

Keep the griddle on medium, they burn easily and it takes a while to cook them through and be sure to use a non stick or well oiled pan. But they are light and yummy when you do. They are very tender and will scrunch up when you turn them if you aren't careful, even when they're all the way done.

OMG! I would give my life this very second for a Banana Pancake!

D E L I C I O U S !!! :banana:

Whip it up.

OMG! I would give my life this very second for a Banana Pancake!

D E L I C I O U S !!! :banana:
Lol your life is not required.

Forum List

Back