Kill Them Now or Kill Them Later

When a State Representative says something like that....it's a very sad state of affairs. The end of the tunnel.
Let's hope for the self-destructive Demonrat Party.

All Democrats support what has saying even if they dont parrot these exact words. You cannot be a Democrat and be pro-life.
Remind yerself of that when you are biting into a hotdog...

When a State Representative says something like that....it's a very sad state of affairs. The end of the tunnel.

All Democrats support what has saying even if they dont parrot these exact words. You cannot be a Democrat and be pro-life.
Care to explain your point for the rest of the audience?
:dig:

Care to explain your point for the rest of the audience?
:dig:
Is your resolution to be pro life include all creatures of just the chosen few?

This is your Democrat Party. Are you proud

"Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now, or kill them later"

According to the video, Trump said that he hates the concept of abortion, but would not ban it. He could not have said it better. His statement shows both his compassion and his regard for the law. Some of you read more into his statement than common sense and integrity would allow, but that is to be expected of the typical TDS sufferers.

RUSSIA, RUSSIIA, RUSSIA!!! COLLUSION, COLLUSION, COLLUSION!!!!

According to the video, Trump said that he hates the concept of abortion, but would not ban it. He could not have said it better. His statement shows both his compassion and his regard for the law. Some of you read more into his statement than common sense and integrity would allow, but that is to be expected of the typical TDS sufferers.

I wonder how many abortions he has paid for? And it still should be pro choice. One time and only time I agree with him. Now do you agree with pro choice? A simple yes or no will do??

“You bring them into the world unwanted, unloved, then you send them to the electric chair. So you kill them now or you kill them later,” state Rep. John Rogers said on Tuesday, apparently talking about black children in Alabama.

Rogers was arguing against a bill that would ban abortion outright in Alabama, and allow punishments for abortion providers up to 99 years in prison. The bill passed the Republican-controlled House on Tuesday and now moves to the Senate, according to CNN.

Rogers’s comments, which were captured on video by the local news channel WVTM, sparked criticism from observers across the political spectrum.

snip
Rogers also said that the decision to get an abortion should “be a woman’s choice” and that “some old men shouldn’t be sitting around telling a woman what to do with her body.”

An Alabama Democrat’s attempt to defend abortion rights backfired. It could have serious consequences.
------------------------------------------------------------

The only ones who would be able to get abortions in Alabama would be those who could afford to travel to another state or another country or just get a D & C in a nearby hospital.

Do you agree with tramp in that video, a simple yes or no will do??

59339629_10215933230136261_1685601280145227776_o.jpg

I already answered that question, little girl, but you lacked the requisite minimal intelligence to comprehend my response. . Now go play with other children your own age and cognitive capacity. I am sure there is a kindergarten in your neighborhood so you're not alone. You have the last word. I am done with you.

I already answered that question, little girl, but you lacked the requisite minimal intelligence to comprehend my response. . Now go play with other children your own age and cognitive capacity. I am sure there is a kindergarten in your neighborhood so you're not alone. You have the last word. I am done with you.

So you agree with the Rep John Rogers in the OP. I made my point.

So the Dems support killing them before birth and the Pubs support killing them after birth? Is that your point?
The point is, no normal, decent person would use this to defend abortion, especially used as birth control. What if someone decided to retroactively "abort" this flaming asshole? And who in their right mind would elect such a beast to represent them in public office?

and yet your man did in 1999.
First, I had no idea who my "man" was or what he was saying in 1999. Second, he has apparently evolved to a point in life where such utterances are abhorrent to him. It's OK to change, you know. You do not have to stick to one stupid idea after another.
"Kill them now, or kill them later" is still a despicable thing to say, particularly as a public official speaking in an official capacity. What this demon might tell his buddies over a beer in the bar is one thing, but to make an open and public statement in his official capacity...lower than whale shit in the Marianna Trench.
Not to mention you must have been raised by some pretty horrendous people if they never taught you that two wrongs do not make it right.

She's not permitted within 100 yds of any local schools.

So the Dems support killing them before birth and the Pubs support killing them after birth? Is that your point?
You have that wrong. Conservatives don't believe in killing them at any time.

However, I think that the whole world has misread this.

I like liberals. They are my favorite elitist hypocritical groupthink scolds. I mean really. Only a liberal would lecture us on human rights and orange man bad, and yet never think twice about how sanctuary cities were NEVER ( I reiterate that point ) NEVER ever on a ballot put up to a vote, these measures were secretly passed without the knowledge or consent of the people. We hold illegal aliens in higher regard than our own poor yearning to be free. Take their jobs and opportunities away, give them to illegal aliens. Because, ya know...

Forum List

Back