2020 Candidate Tremendous Tulsi Gabbard ERUPTS: "we are sleepwalking toward nuclear war under Trump"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

there's no protection if a nuclear war is started. the human race is on the line. no one will survive a WWIII nuclear war. it will destroy the planet. that's the real threat, not climate!

"even if we address climate change, that's not enough to save humanity" - Gabbard in the video

Joe Biden wants to make a deal with a race of space pirates so they kill off ninety percent of the planet's population with death rays and make Old Brain Damaged Joe king of the planet !!

We can't risk this. We must stop the aliens and their death rays!!

there's no protection if a nuclear war is started. the human race is on the line. no one will survive a WWIII nuclear war. it will destroy the planet. that's the real threat, not climate!

"even if we address climate change, that's not enough to save humanity" - Gabbard in the video

Tards said the same thing about Reagan. They were wrong then and they're wrong now. Dont be a tard.

So why did your Messiah give the Iranians a billion and a half dollars to help them build a bomb?

So why did your Messiah give the Iranians a billion and a half dollars to help them build a bomb?

No, it was so they could afford more child brides.

We were doing that under Bush/Obama....Trump is not a war monger.....he is an America takes care of herself first president.....

had Reagan not walked away from Iceland, the berlin wall would have never collapsed. Trump doesn't understand that. Kim Jong Un doesn't. Putin does!

OMG LMFAO

as a soldier, Tulsi knows the cost of war...“I’m a soldier. I’ve served over 16 years in the Army National Guard. I know first-hand the cost of war, and that is why I’m running for president.”

We have to save the world AND avoid certain nuclear war
vote democrat 2020
then have a drink out of the toilet bowl

51-zpuxzw0l-_ac_sl1500_.jpg

Forum List

Back