Meghan Markle receives stern message from Queen Elizabeth after scolding staff over eggs.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Katie Nicholl, a British best-selling author and royal correspondent for Vanity Fair, said Markle had insisted on there being a “macrobiotic alternative” for some of the Hollywood star guests attending the ceremony who follow the diet.

“[Meghan] got very upset when she felt that she could taste egg in a dish when she was told there was no egg in there, and she said, ‘No, I can taste it, I can taste there’s egg in this dish,’” Nicholl told Yahoo’s Royal Box Friday.

Meghan Markle receives stern message from Queen Elizabeth after scolding staff over eggs, claims royal expert - entertainment - att.net

Huh, that is the black negro princess. Apparently she has been really treating the staff like utter shit.

How typical

Katie Nicholl, a British best-selling author and royal correspondent for Vanity Fair, said Markle had insisted on there being a “macrobiotic alternative” for some of the Hollywood star guests attending the ceremony who follow the diet.

“[Meghan] got very upset when she felt that she could taste egg in a dish when she was told there was no egg in there, and she said, ‘No, I can taste it, I can taste there’s egg in this dish,’” Nicholl told Yahoo’s Royal Box Friday.

Meghan Markle receives stern message from Queen Elizabeth after scolding staff over eggs, claims royal expert - entertainment - att.net

Huh, that is the black negro princess. Apparently she has been really treating the staff like utter shit.

How typical

Why is that typical?

Although there's some speculation she's using a surrogate for the imminent sprog.

I hope that baby pops out as black as black can be and that it’s in line for the throne.

image.jpg

What a typical black bitch. Treating the staff like slaves.

Huh....

She must have kean knowledge about the African slave traders.

I hope that baby pops out as black as black can be and that it’s in line for the throne.

Why? So Whitey can get his/her comeuppance? So much hate.

She's sounds like the Michelle Obama of the Royal Family. Well they are a bunch of SJW hypocrites just like her, so be careful what you wish for!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back