Kids Who Go to Chick-Fil-A

If someone would have told me 20 yrs ago that a chicken shack would spark this much controversy, I'da said you were cookooo.

Can't even eat a GD chicken sandwich in peace without someone vomiting political nonsense everywhere.

Are a cut above the rest.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

This boy saw the officers, walked up and asked if he could pray for them.
View attachment 286304

He should be praying for a new barber.

Btw essplain sump'm here.
---------- how in the fuck is this a "current event"?
Takes a real moron to be so easily triggered. Congrats.

Also not an answer. Wassamatta, don't have one?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :trolls: :threadjacked: :spam: :poop: :offtopic: :lame2:

Like all tards, they can't stand a wholesome, happy story.

It's in the Left's nature to try to ruin everything good.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

View attachment 286304

Bitter much?

25 posts later, ain't nobody got an answer sooooooooo Nape.

Nobody cares

Yuh huh. That's why you stayed up all night posting in a thread about "hey everybody I went to a fast food joint, wow".

View attachment 286304

Are you mad, because that is one less boy you can screw up. For the perversions of your movement?

Pray for my mouth that was just torn to shreds by your waffle fries. :lol:

Cute story, but sadly used by twats in a lame attempt to divide us.
Takes a real snowflake to think the OP is divisive.

And what does it take to think "I went to a fast food joint" is a freaking "Current Event"?
It’s a chicken sandwich restaurant and you’re freaking out. You Leftards are insane.

That's the way RW nutbags like their kids. Indoctrinated.
Better than your indoctrination.
74786448_572805666823439_7577617938568445952_n.jpg

View attachment 286304

Are you mad, because that is one less boy you can screw up. For the perversions of your movement?

My movements are none of your bidness. But I assure you they do not result from junk food.

The fact REMAINS "o wow man I went to a fast food joint who knew there were such things" is in NO WAY a fucking "Current Event".

Pray for my mouth that was just torn to shreds by your waffle fries. :lol:

Cute story, but sadly used by twats in a lame attempt to divide us.
Takes a real snowflake to think the OP is divisive.

And what does it take to think "I went to a fast food joint" is a freaking "Current Event"?
It’s a chicken sandwich restaurant and you’re freaking out. You Leftards are insane.

Soooooooooooo you're saying the fact that you just discovered a chicken sandwich restaurant is a "Current Event"?

Can't wait until you discover stuff like traffic lights, or, y'know, the sun.

View attachment 286304

I went yesterday and there two drive thru lanes full and the inside line was packed-this at 2:30 in the afternoon! I don't know where the boycott is, but it is not working.

View attachment 286304

My movements are none of your bidness. But I assure you they do not result from junk food.

The fact REMAINS "o wow man I went to a fast food joint who knew there were such things" is in NO WAY a fucking "Current Event".
What a mental case to have the actions of some good kids discussed and you freak out. Seek professional help.

View attachment 286304

Your movement.
74786448_572805666823439_7577617938568445952_n.jpg

Newbie here needs clarification. What constitutes a,Current Event?? Their seems to be conflicting views on this.

If someone does not like a thread, do they claim this is not a current event?

Also noticed on this board there are no Spell Checkers and Grammar Queens. What's up with that? Every board has these annoying pests.

Forum List

Back