Kids Who Go to Chick-Fil-A

I’ve been noticing an increase of positive stories since Trump was elected. :)

I think I'll run to my partisan messageboard today and boast how kids at my fast food place are better than kids at the other team's fast food place because potato
I think I’ll post on a message board my anger at any kids acting civilized, especially when linked to a Christian company.

I think I'll run to my partisan messageboard today and boast how kids at my fast food place are better than kids at the other team's fast food place because potato
I think I’ll post on a message board my anger at any kids acting civilized, especially when linked to a Christian company.
So you're also a bipolar Ninny, atop of just being a busy body?

Dayumm!
View attachment 286324
You'll be aight, weather dude. Just put the politics remote down for 5 minutes, go out for some air and maybe a coffee. Then, you might begin to reflect on how terribly faggy this thread was.

The point of the post is?
Another moron who can’t handle anything positive in society.
Are you playing some super epic 4d trolling game, or are you really eleven years old and don't understand how folks could POSSIBLY see through the fact that you posted this thread seeking conflict <your obsession> >?

That's rhetorical.

Well, partly.

Good for the kid.. stories like this occur every day all over... Name calling is a sign of weakness

Contributes to the national obesity crisis and sky-rocketing health-care costs, to turn a buck...

POA-huckabee.jpg

Apparently, not all that great for lasting Marriages...

Palins-at-Chick-fil-A.png

But in the end, encouraging that Employment there contributes to abstinence...

1200x800-731w.jpg

That's the way RW nutbags like their kids. Indoctrinated.

Raised with manners....try it troll

Lot to be said about how left loons raise theirs...not much good. Basement dwellers

You may sit now

My oldest is a cop. Never went to a church. Has his own set of morals. Better man than most. Idiot.

Sure.

Hmmm. You don't like how that makes you feel so you choose to not believe it. I understand.

I don't give two shits.

How's that?

So you're also a bipolar Ninny, atop of just being a busy body?

Dayumm!
View attachment 286324
You'll be aight, weather dude. Just put the politics remote down for 5 minutes, go out for some air and maybe a coffee. Then, you might begin to reflect on how terribly faggy this thread was.
How dare anyone post good news.

Are a cut above the rest.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

This boy saw the officers, walked up and asked if he could pray for them.
View attachment 286304

He should be praying for a new barber.

Btw essplain sump'm here.
---------- how in the fuck is this a "current event"?
Bitter much?

25 posts later, ain't nobody got an answer sooooooooo Nape.

Nobody cares

Contributes to the national obesity crisis and sky-rocketing health-care costs, to turn a buck...

POA-huckabee.jpg

Apparently, not all that great for lasting Marriages...

Palins-at-Chick-fil-A.png

But in the end, encouraging that Employment there contributes to abstinence...

1200x800-731w.jpg
Shitforbrains thinks chicken is bad for you.

Pray for my mouth that was just torn to shreds by your waffle fries. :lol:

Cute story, but sadly used by twats in a lame attempt to divide us.

That's the way RW nutbags like their kids. Indoctrinated.

Lot to be said about how left loons raise theirs...not much good. Basement dwellers

You may sit now

My oldest is a cop. Never went to a church. Has his own set of morals. Better man than most. Idiot.

Sure.

Hmmm. You don't like how that makes you feel so you choose to not believe it. I understand.

I don't give two shits.

How's that?

Sure you do.

You may sit now

Sure.

I don't give two shits.

How's that?

Sure you do.

You're in absolutely no position to tell me what I care about.

How's that?

Besides since the day I landed here I recognized you like to create shit to suit the agenda and topic

Now run along... you're boring me

Forum List

Back