As California wildfires spread, zeroing in on a possible culprit.....

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
images (6).jpeg

Thanks again Obama..

California wildfires: Newsom issues proclamation, Kincade fire may have been sparked by transmission line

You know, I thought it was kinda ridiculous for the power company to shut off power to a whole bunch of their customers, while leaving the power on for a different line.

The one they left on is what caused the fires, and the one they left on didn't go to any customers.

You know, I thought it was kinda ridiculous for the power company to shut off power to a whole bunch of their customers, while leaving the power on for a different line.

The one they left on is what caused the fires, and the one they left on didn't go to any customers.

That’s how backwards ass California does things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama was a street punk that became President. Even I realize that's a story in spite of the fact that he was the worst President ever. His wife was the most racist first lady ever, and his footprint on the greatness of this country is nil. First Black President. That's it. If he wasn't running against idiots like McCain and Romney, he would have never won. The Obama years will go down as 8 wasted years.

What we do in Texas to reduce wildfires...

Texas-Brush-Hogging-ROW-1.jpg

What they do in california...

Clinton-Fire-Department-Tower-Truck.jpg

They did that because their line caused that Paradise fire last year (the one we did a crowdfunding for Gracie here) and the liability lawsuits bankrupted them.

Just read they are shutting off power to 36 county's for 48 hours..

Almost a million people with out power.

Just read they are shutting off power to 36 county's for 48 hours..

Almost a million people with out power.

Serves them right. They need to march on the capital and hang the politicians.

No

Newsom signed a new law in the past year that requires PG&E to shut down power when a specific mph wind is in any vicinity.

Blame Newsom

Obama was a street punk that became President. Even I realize that's a story in spite of the fact that he was the worst President ever. His wife was the most racist first lady ever, and his footprint on the greatness of this country is nil. First Black President. That's it. If he wasn't running against idiots like McCain and Romney, he would have never won. The Obama years will go down as 8 wasted years.
And that has what to do with a wildfire today?

They did that because their line caused that Paradise fire last year (the one we did a crowdfunding for Gracie here) and the liability lawsuits bankrupted them.

No

PG&E lines did NOT cause the Paradise fire.

They might have added to the fire - the cause was dead untrimmed brush due to environmentalist activities - gonna kill the beetle habitat,ya know.

PG&E is not in bankruptcy.

What I do find entertaining is The Gove calls a State of Emergency and gets billions of dollars from the Fed Gov.
At the same time the State of Cali Fines PG&E billions more....

Where does all this money go?

I'm still working with people that need permanent relocation ... not to mention the hundreds of kitties that need to be rehomed.

Where is the money, NEWSOM?

Forum List

Back