Kid Wearing Trump Hat on Bus is Attacked...and Suspended

If the kid was black with an Obama hat you fucking liberals would go nuts and protest. Al Sharpton would be there with his baboon mouth and Schumer would cry on floor of Senate.

You know, as adults, maybe it's time we turned down the rhetoric and started to act like we're grown.

Why? Because of all the fighting on both sides, the kids see and hear what their parents feel about the various candidates, and they also see the intensity of their feelings. The kid picks up on that and acts that way in public.

No. I don't condone the kids that attacked this 12 year old. I think everyone on both sides needs to take a deep breath, calm the fuck down, and teach their kids to do so as well.

Besides, bullying is bullying, doesn't matter if you do it over physical appearance, mental abilities, politics, etc. Bullying is bullshit.

We need to start thinking about what the kids are seeing, otherwise it's just gonna get worse.

Fucking liberal scum have polluted the nation with their intolerence.
Student wearing Trump hat attacked on school bus, suspended

At least that white kid could wear his shit. People where I live are afraid to wear their anti Trump shit because of you white bitches.......at least he gets to wear his shit....and get beat up. I got a fuck Trump t-shirt that I wear just around the hood....I get the hate stares, but I feel safe being so close to my gun

At least that white kid could wear his shit. People where I live are afraid to wear their anti Trump shit because of you white bitches.......at least he gets to wear his shit....and get beat up. I got a fuck Trump t-shirt that I wear just around the hood....I get the hate stares, but I feel safe being so close to my gun
You wear a shirt with "Fuck Trump" on it around in public. Based on your reputation in the hood they probably think you already have.

If the kid was black with an Obama hat you fucking liberals would go nuts and protest. Al Sharpton would be there with his baboon mouth and Schumer would cry on floor of Senate.

You know something. You had me on your side. I would agree that suspending the victim is wrong. Then you made this reply and my willingness to back you dropped dramatically.

Perhaps I can use this as an explanation to a lot of people. The wrong thing is always wrong no matter what color or whatever describes the person doing it.

I'm never scared. I live here in Amarillo TX, a VERY red area of the country.

When Jr. was in office, I had a "Fuck Bush" sticker on my Harley.

Today, I'm wearing my favorite political shirt. It has a box next to Democrat, Republican, and We're Screwed. The box that is checked, is We're Screwed. And, it's a nice red white and blue shirt.

Yeah, I get dirty looks, but nobody is stupid enough to attack me.

You wear a shirt with "Fuck Trump" on it around in public. Based on your reputation in the hood they probably think you already have.
I made it myself and wear it just about my peeps, but when white people see it, they be hating and say shit.....but because I'm near my gun, its okay....as long as they don't touch me. As for fuckin tiny...I'll pass

Unfortunately, public schools have adopted a zero tolerance and zero logic policy of suspending everyone involved in a given fight, even if some of the participants are blameless. Both the aggressor and defender are suspended.

Unfortunately, public schools have adopted a zero tolerance and zero logic policy of suspending everyone involved in a given fight, even if some of the participants are blameless. Both the aggressor and defender are suspended.

Too bad they don't have a tape showing who threw the first punch.

Hey, if you wanna argue politics, go right ahead. If you feel you need to yell, that's okay on occasion as well.

But all bets are off the second you put hands on me.

If they have a tape, they should review it, and suspend the person who threw the first punch. I'd also like to know if it was another kid or the one with the Trump hat?

If parents want to be political and wear one of those hats that were made in China probably
then so be it...

A student wearing one is looking to stir up some shit and got what he had coming.

Too bad they don't have a tape showing who threw the first punch.

Hey, if you wanna argue politics, go right ahead. If you feel you need to yell, that's okay on occasion as well.

But all bets are off the second you put hands on me.

If they have a tape, they should review it, and suspend the person who threw the first punch. I'd also like to know if it was another kid or the one with the Trump hat?
The liberal little bitch started it.

If parents want to be political and wear one of those hats that were made in China probably
then so be it...

A student wearing one is looking to stir up some shit and got what he had coming.
You are an idiot. My neck of the woods the kids had a "red, white, and blue day" for homecoming week. 80% of the teens had Trump gear.

That's why I told my kids to get their licks in.

Forum List

Back