Kid Sniffer, Joe Biden

Some short clip about Joe Biden and all the sniffing kids pictures. I sniff kids. Besides, I'm tired of hearing about it. Why have kids when you don't sniff?

The big difference there of course is Joe actually did sniff girls.
68f018e2c303bebb4ee3ddf83c7b49b7.jpg

Jill Biden Praises Courage of Women Who Accused Joe of Groping.

creepybidengirl.sized-770x415xc.png

"It took a lot of courage for women to step forward and say, you know, you’re in my space, and Joe heard that," [Jill] Biden said while appearing on "The Daily Show with Trevor Noah..."

You don't agree with Jill Biden?

Ryan Saavedra

✔@RealSaavedra

Joe Biden, who has publicly stated that he would stop touching women without their permission and would respect their space, touches a young girl at a campaign rally

Biden tells her, “I bet you’re as bright as you are good looking” pic.twitter.com/CtAVELvYrX

4:36 PM - May 28, 2019

Sums it up nicely lol

Meanwhile you support a prostitute fucking rapist that has bragged about walking into underaged girls’ dressing rooms

If it makes you wet your panties I'm all about it

Gross. Dude...

Irony after the tripe you just wrote in your war on women response

Not my problem if the truth upsets you

Sums it up nicely lol

Meanwhile you support a prostitute fucking rapist that has bragged about walking into underaged girls’ dressing rooms

Gross. Dude...

How does it hurt me exactly? I don't give two shits who Trump fucked. Nor do I care about his locker room style bragging.

You should get a brace for that limp wrist of yours.

Gross. Dude...
How does it hurt me exactly? I don't give two shits who Trump fucked. Nor do I care about his locker room style bragging.

Gross. Dude...

I know you don’t care. I was pointing out that raping women, cheating on your wives with prostitutes, and walking into underaged girls locker rooms is far worse than whispering positive messages to children. Had Trump done that last part you’d fall tonyour knees in worship about it.

The Right Wing is upset about Vice President Biden's behavior? All the while they're in love with Donald Trump? If it wasn't for situational ethics, they would have no ethics at all.

The Right Wing is upset about Vice President Biden's behavior? All the while they're in love with Donald Trump? If it wasn't for situational ethics, they would have no ethics at all.
Upset? Hardly. Mock worthy? ABSOLUTELY

If you're gonna sling the shit stop crying like a little bitch when the same latitude is given to Biden

Forum List

Back