Mother’s Day: My Experience Parenting a Trans Kid

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

They’re different in many ways, including this: One is transgender.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this. However, I doubt that those who need to hear this the most, the deeply intrenched bigots will not even click the link for fear of being exposed to information that challenges their assumptions that they cling to in order to continue to hate and dehumanize trans people . Lets see who can take the "Trans Challenge" and approach this with some intelligence and sensitivity.

A few excerpts:
I have two teen sons. One is a foodie, and one is a picky eater. One practices free running, while the other has his blue belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. One aces his math and science classes, and the other is a compelling writer and sculptor.

Regarding what’s right for my child, I’ve taken the advice of experts like his doctors and done more research than I can quantify. When it comes to whether supporting him is wrong, it’s never wrong for a parent to love their child unconditionally. It’s never wrong to support your child on a journey of self-discovery that harms no one and helps him grow and thrive.

The question that gets me, though, is whether it’s hard to parent a trans child. My sons are people, and while they might try my patience through inherent teenager-ness, it’s not generally any harder to parent one over the other. Usually, having a trans son doesn’t influence our lives at all. I buy the cereal he likes, remind him to work on his college essays, listen to him vent about his classes, and tell him to clean his room (I think there are dirty socks in there that have gained sentience).

" Fear and hate will consume you. Knowledge is power and will set you free and allow you to be a better citizen of the world" PP

Lovely for them, but that is not the real issue that is making this a political firestorm. Most people are too busy with their own lives to obsess about the choices of others. Politically the issue is that people do not want to have people of the opposite sex in intimate places like bathrooms, locker rooms, etc, especially when their children are involved.

A few excerpts:

VirtueSignal.jpg

A few excerpts:

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this.

People with gender dysphoria aren't freaks.
They need treatment.

A few excerpts:

Lovely for them, but that is not the real issue that is making this a political firestorm. Most people are too busy with their own lives to obsess about the choices of others. Politically the issue is that people do not want to have people of the opposite sex in intimate places like bathrooms, locker rooms, etc, especially when their children are involved.
bz-5ce6962b39339.jpeg

And thats why they simpleton retards call us homophobes, trans phobes .
cause people are not exactly thrilled over this UTTER BULLSHIT AND NONSENSE
sickos
the gay left they are intolerant hate fill authoritarian nazi fag freaks.... INDEED they are

bz-5ce2ffc1eb1ad.jpeg

A few excerpts:

All those who rail against Transsexuality and think that trans people are sub human, mentally ill freaks need to read this.

They need treatment.
Yes they do. What sort of treatment do you think that they need?

A few excerpts:

View attachment 262131
sickos
the gay left they are intolerant hate fill authoritarian nazi fag freaks.... INDEED they are

View attachment 262132
So much for anything resembling and intelligent and productive discourse on the subject.

A few excerpts:

View attachment 262131
sickos

View attachment 262132
So much for anything resembling and intelligent and productive discourse on the subject.

And what would you consider productive ?

A few excerpts:

Are you a trans? Lol

A few excerpts:

They need treatment.

Mental health treatment.
Therapy. Drugs.

A few excerpts:

View attachment 262131
sickos

View attachment 262132

And what would you consider productive ?
Any approach to the issue that allowed the child to develop free of trauma and self doubt into a fully functioning adult who is comfortable in his own skin and free of stigma.

A few excerpts:

Are you a trans? Lol
You fail the Trans challenge. Why don't you try the bird box or Tide Pod challenge. Either would be more befitting for your level of emotional intelligence and intellect.

A few excerpts:

They need treatment.

Mental health treatment.
Therapy. Drugs.
With the goal of....?

It's a mental disorder stop trying to sugar coat it. I don't fear or hate transgender stop with the generalities

Let me guess.
"Single mom."
Issues began when parent's marriage started going south.

Does she fit the left's profile of an individual that shouldn't be allowed to own a weapon?

A few excerpts:

Are you sill pretending it’s a “choice”? And even if it were so what? Equality under law, unlike a personal right to firearms, is guaranteed by the constitution.

A few excerpts:

They need treatment.

Mental health treatment.
Therapy. Drugs.
With the goal of....?

Hopefully curing them of their delusion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back