Kid jailed over Facebook comment

Welcome to the post 911 police state. Do you feel safer now that your 4th amendment rights are for the most part gone, and now your 1st amendment rights are being seriously attacked? Was trading all that freedom for security worth it especially now that you know that the U.S. government considers it's own population a threat?
Wait a minute, this isn't the Fed Government going after this kid, it's the state, it's Texas!

Our current administration has no respect for The Constitution...so we should expect continuous violations of the 1st and all amendments.

Get a grip. This is happening in Texas, a red state, where Republicans are making the laws. If cons weren't so quick to make judgements, they might seem a bit more informed.

That is news to the Progressive Party..they were fighting everything Bush did...

Oh sure, Bush is progressive, that's why the Tea Partiers loved him so much!

they didnt you retard.

Maybe you didn't, but I know plenty of Tea Partiers in my state (Texas) that love him and would give their right tit to have him back, so guess who's the retard?

Well, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll, the only folks who have any love for Bush are self-identified Tea Partiers.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2010/04/george_w_bush.html

Last edited:
Sad even you dont understand your own movement.

Help explain it to me.

i dont know if I can in two syllable words for you.

How about. elitism? If you cant read the word it means they think they are smart and you are stupid and want to tell you how to live.

Progressives do not believe in Elitism.

Opportunity

• Every American will have access to a quality education to the full extent of their abilities.

• Every American will have access to guaranteed quality health care, regardless of their financial means.

• Immigrant workers will receive full protection of our labor laws.

Economic Justice

• We oppose Wall Street bailouts and believe people must be placed over profit.

• End “too big to fail” policy.

• We will work to end poverty.

• Our minimum wage laws will be adjusted to ensure that every full-time adult worker receives a living wage.

• Trade policy will embrace workers' rights, environmental protection, and living wages around the world.

• The "personhood" of corporations will end.

• We believe in a balanced federal budget, except in times of national emergency.

Progressive Party Platform | Oregon Progressive Party

Help explain it to me.

i dont know if I can in two syllable words for you.

How about. elitism? If you cant read the word it means they think they are smart and you are stupid and want to tell you how to live.

Progressives do not believe in Elitism.
But Republican/conservatives accuse Liberals of being elitists?

Republicans call liberals elitist, forgetting that Mitt Romney has a $77,000 Olympic dressage horse - The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur // Current TV

Welcome to the post 911 police state. Do you feel safer now that your 4th amendment rights are for the most part gone, and now your 1st amendment rights are being seriously attacked? Was trading all that freedom for security worth it especially now that you know that the U.S. government considers it's own population a threat?
Wait a minute, this isn't the Fed Government going after this kid, it's the state, it's Texas!

There is a trickle down effect, an intentional one from federal government via homeland security to the state. This is doubly true for communications on popular media. Neighbors ratting out neighbors etc. They don't have 78 fusion centers in this country to keep Islamic jihadis from blowing up some people with a silly pressure cooker full of fireworks. Enemy number 1 is the U.S. citizen. Kids are no exception. Jail time for kids playing with cap guns in schools etc.

Since 911 this country has slowly turned into a police state and the state loves to profile it's potential enemies on FaceBook.

It has nothing to do with right or left. You could argue it is political since I believe in some places a DA is an elected official and some of them like to make names for themselves with crap like this but that is just speculation.

There is a trickle down effect, an intentional one from federal government via homeland security to the state. This is doubly true for communications on popular media. Neighbors ratting out neighbors etc. They don't have 78 fusion centers in this country to keep Islamic jihadis from blowing up some people with a silly pressure cooker full of fireworks. Enemy number 1 is the U.S. citizen. Kids are no exception. Jail time for kids playing with cap guns in schools etc.

Since 911 this country has slowly turned into a police state and the state loves to profile it's potential enemies on FaceBook.

Red states are not known for following Fed Gov laws if they can find a way around them, so, in this case, I would think this is conservative thinking, especially since New Braunfels is definitely more conservative (red) than other Texas cities.

It is REALLY hot and humid in the summer--after all it is Texas.

A lot of VERY conservative people live here. Churchy Republican--if you are in to that sort of stuff then this is the place for you. If not, perhaps you can overlook that and enjoy it for what it is.
New Braunfels, Texas (TX) SperlingView: "Good and Bad" by Kelly

Our current administration has no respect for The Constitution...so we should expect continuous violations of the 1st and all amendments.

Get a grip. This is happening in Texas, a red state, where Republicans are making the laws. If cons weren't so quick to make judgements, they might seem a bit more informed.

is the city of huston a red or blue city?

is the city of huston a red or blue city?
I'm sure you meant Houston.

Did this happen in Houston?

Forum List

Back