Kick Them Out

Yes a bunch or racist right wingers here on this board. Racist right wingers that are utterly without any power or position.

Which ones?

Then there are people in actual positions of power like Nancy Pelosi that are openly advocating for an openly racist group that is perpetrating violent riots across the nation.

This is why I cant take the claims of racism from the left seriously anymore, they point to the nobodys of the right and scream racists whilst their leaders continually do and say racist shit. For the left, the leaders of the party itself, EVERYTHING is about race. The right has racists that vote for them. The left directly elects racists.

I don't think Pelosi has ever made any statements in favor of any racial superiority or racist group.

If they do, will you support them the way you support "Sheets" Northam?
I would thank them for the apology. Just like on occasion I will thank conservative posters for challenging other conservatives on their racism.

Nobody is conservative but you?

There is a difference in Trump's vs Biden's spending though, right? This is kind of off topic. However Biden's spending is to spur an economy coming out of a pandemic. Trump's was about tax cuts where the money mostly went to people who didn't need it. I'd say in this case it's the conservative politician not following through on their ideology.

For Biden, it's a little different as his base wants government to spend money.

The same? Not really.

Now, what are your views on ultra nationalist racism coming from some on the right? Do you think there are a lot of people out there especially young and minorities who may agree with you on spending but don't want to be anywhere near the racism?

Don't put words in my mouth, that dog won't hunt. The topic is Politics. See? You are an abject partisan with no ability to look beyond Party. No, Biden's spending is EVERY bit as bad. The "race" card is completely over blown. Just because people like you call the other side "racist" in no way means they are. Are there some? Absolutely including some of your Dems. Your partisan blindness only allows you to see the flaws in he other side, that is a major weakness.

Which ones?
Do I need to list racists on this board?

How asinine, we agree there are a bunch of racist right wingers here. I don't need to list them. That they are without position is pretty damn obvious unless you think that they are members of congress in that group. If that is the case it is you who need to list them, not I.
I don't think Pelosi has ever made any statements in favor of any racial superiority or racist group.
BLM is openly racist.

Conservatives, righties and Republicans are not the same, just as liberal, Democrat and left are not the same.

Agree.

I'm a conservative fiscally and a moderate socially. I believe the left and right uses race to try to score political points and that in of it's self is racist.

I agree that both sides mention race, sure. I would even go so far as to say that some on the left have been a little too Social Justice Warriory for my taste. But that's decidedly different than calling someone a nappy headed ho or wetback and day after day after day proclaiming their own superiority because they happen to be white. Wouldn't you agree?

I have no use for racism, white, black or whatever you want to label people is pretty disgusting. I believe we are all human and all equal and all races, colors, creeds, sexes have mostly good people however they also have few bad people.
Do you tend to call out liberals when talking about race but never conservatives who demean entire segments of our population based solely on race? You don't need to reply, it's just food for thought.

Don't put words in my mouth, that dog won't hunt.
I asked a question. Did you notice this >>>?<<<

The topic is Politics. See? You are an abject partisan with no ability to look beyond Party. No, Biden's spending is EVERY bit as bad. The "race" card is completely over blown. Just because people like you call the other side "racist" in no way means they are. Are there some? Absolutely including some of your Dems. Your partisan blindness only allows you to see the flaws in he other side, that is a major weakness.
BL isn't racist?

Do I need to list racists on this board?
Sure, why not?

How asinine, we agree there are a bunch of racist right wingers here. I don't need to list them. That they are without position is pretty damn obvious unless you think that they are members of congress in that group. If that is the case it is you who need to list them, not I.

BLM is openly racist.
You don't think the views of members of this forum count? Or they just don't count when it's convenient?

When sane people remain silent that's when the inmates take over the asylum. This board is only an example, the most vocal conservative posters on this forum appear to be racists. BL, EMH, JC and others have taken all the conservative oxygen away and turned it into white grievance.

What is worse, calling people raciest or calling them commies? based on there political party? The whole point of labeling people is to get you to pick a side. Not judge a person or situation on its individual merits.

Conservatives, you're at a crossroads and it appears you've chosen your path to set aside some traditional conservative values for Trumpism. That's fine, I'm not posting about cult of personalities or right wing echo chambers.

I'm posting about people like this:

When I'm told that liberals are the real racists or that we always play the race card, I'm struck by what appears to be a complete 180 when some of you openly flaunt your racist views. However some of you seem to be getting a little fed up with the poster who started that thread and that's a good thing, it lends credibility to your arguments when you tell me conservatives aren't racist. However for those who ignore that poster or who actually go on and debate liberals in tandem with him then you're just setting yourselves back. You want broad support for your ideas? Then you have to attract more than just other white (and most likely elderly) conservatives. Maybe you think taxes are too high? OK, that's worthy of debate, but when you ask others to agree with and stand next to what appears to be the KKK it's going to push potential new conservatives away.

For your own sake, for the sake of the country, throw these poison pills out of your circles of influence, they are only going to continue to drag you down. The Republican party is shrinking, younger voters aren't digging you and older voters are expiring. The GOP is becoming more and more exclusive to white elderly people, how do you expect to remain competitive? Calling out RINOs? That's not going to work. Maybe you're a bunch of nihilists who don't give a fuck? But if you do, when is it exactly that racism is going to win the day for you?

Now, I'm sure the usual band of rejects are going to respond and that's fine. But how about those that don't want to go down on their ship? What's the plan for you?
they passed many crossroads since at least 2015, always right towards the bottom.

What is worse, calling people raciest or calling them commies? based on there political party? The whole point of labeling people is to get you to pick a side. Not judge a person or situation on its individual merits.
The Democrat party is racist.

One has a more historical violent outcome in this country so probably the racial shit though I hear what you're saying.

Who said anything about censorship? I'm referring to free association and when you associate with the gutters of society you're going to look a little shitty.
So why do you continue to associate with Marxists?

Forum List

Back