Kick Them Out

Conservatives, you're at a crossroads and it appears you've chosen your path to set aside some traditional conservative values for Trumpism. That's fine, I'm not posting about cult of personalities or right wing echo chambers.

I'm posting about people like this:

When I'm told that liberals are the real racists or that we always play the race card, I'm struck by what appears to be a complete 180 when some of you openly flaunt your racist views. However some of you seem to be getting a little fed up with the poster who started that thread and that's a good thing, it lends credibility to your arguments when you tell me conservatives aren't racist. However for those who ignore that poster or who actually go on and debate liberals in tandem with him then you're just setting yourselves back. You want broad support for your ideas? Then you have to attract more than just other white (and most likely elderly) conservatives. Maybe you think taxes are too high? OK, that's worthy of debate, but when you ask others to agree with and stand next to what appears to be the KKK it's going to push potential new conservatives away.

For your own sake, for the sake of the country, throw these poison pills out of your circles of influence, they are only going to continue to drag you down. The Republican party is shrinking, younger voters aren't digging you and older voters are expiring. The GOP is becoming more and more exclusive to white elderly people, how do you expect to remain competitive? Calling out RINOs? That's not going to work. Maybe you're a bunch of nihilists who don't give a fuck? But if you do, when is it exactly that racism is going to win the day for you?

Now, I'm sure the usual band of rejects are going to respond and that's fine. But how about those that don't want to go down on their ship? What's the plan for you?
Oh look, another Orange man bad thread

Besides, January 6th

1627065053082.png

I think sites like this are a good way to get to what people really think.

They’re able to actually express themselves when they’re anonymous.

This is who they are. My $0.02.

Anonymity or in the case of social media just not standing in front of the person they are calling a faggot, n****r or wetback. But does that tell us the way it really is or does it turn us (them really) into something they maybe wouldn't have become because there are no social repercussions?

I have no doubt that someone like BL isn't ranting about wetbacks while walking down the street. Chances are he's a coward and this is his avenue to vent because he can't tell the world what he really thinks because someone would have beat his ass by now.

Anyway, I'd be curious if they are evolving into trolls because anonymity protects them.

Who said anything about censorship? I'm referring to free association and when you associate with the gutters of society you're going to look a little shitty.
So.. . . If folks disavow this poster you will disavow Biden?

:dunno:

Oh look, another Orange man bad thread

Besides, January 6th

View attachment 516360
This thread isn't really about Trump. It's hard to talk about conservatives and the GOP without his influence however this thread is about a dying ideology helped along by stating views that most would find abhorrent. And then if a shrinking political party is defined by those not so popular views does that interfere with other more popular conservative values like low taxes or .... I don't know, whatever you fucks value that you think people care about.

Conservatives, you're at a crossroads and it appears you've chosen your path to set aside some traditional conservative values for Trumpism. That's fine, I'm not posting about cult of personalities or right wing echo chambers.

When I'm told that liberals are the real racists or that we always play the race card, I'm struck by what appears to be a complete 180 when some of you openly flaunt your racist views. However some of you seem to be getting a little fed up with the poster who started that thread and that's a good thing, it lends credibility to your arguments when you tell me conservatives aren't racist. However for those who ignore that poster or who actually go on and debate liberals in tandem with him then you're just setting yourselves back. You want broad support for your ideas? Then you have to attract more than just other white (and most likely elderly) conservatives. Maybe you think taxes are too high? OK, that's worthy of debate, but when you ask others to agree with and stand next to what appears to be the KKK it's going to push potential new conservatives away.

For your own sake, for the sake of the country, throw these poison pills out of your circles of influence, they are only going to continue to drag you down. The Republican party is shrinking, younger voters aren't digging you and older voters are expiring. The GOP is becoming more and more exclusive to white elderly people, how do you expect to remain competitive? Calling out RINOs? That's not going to work. Maybe you're a bunch of nihilists who don't give a fuck? But if you do, when is it exactly that racism is going to win the day for you?

Now, I'm sure the usual band of rejects are going to respond and that's fine. But how about those that don't want to go down on their ship? What's the plan for you?

You don't really even know what a "Conservative" is. Fact is real Conservatives have no representation in Government. There are no Conservative leaders at all. Rump pretended to be but his actions obliterated the pretense. You guys grouse and grumble when cheered the ousting of Cheney from leadership, she was toady who went where the wind blew.

You don't even know what a Conservative is.

You don't really even know what a "Conservative" is. Fact is real Conservatives have no representation in Government. There are no Conservative leaders at all. Rump pretended to be but his actions obliterated the pretense. You guys grouse and grumble when cheered the ousting of Cheney from leadership, she was toady who went where the wind blew.
Who do you consider to be a conservative? BL?

Who do you consider to be a conservative? BL?

At this point nobody. Time and time again we've been fooled or forced to vote for the least smelly candidate. I see no real differences between either Party, you guys are screaming about Rump's spending ( I have too ) but pay NO attention to Biden 4 trillion and change "infrastructure" bill.

Biden won an election. What has BL done for conservatives?
Apparently you have been paying more attention to the things Broke loser is typing, than the actual words coming out of Biden's mouth. Or you have different standards?

Or brain damage? I can't say.

glasshouse_1035405.jpg

Not a single conservative can come here, point to an obvious racist and call him out.
Honestly not sure which is worse: Regular, mouth-breathing, ignorant, paranoid racists, or those who enable them by changing the subject or "not seeing anything".

In the big picture, I think it's the latter.

At this point nobody. Time and time again we've been fooled or forced to vote for the least smelly candidate. I see no real differences between either Party, you guys are screaming about Rump's spending ( I have too ) but pay NO attention to Biden 4 trillion and change "infrastructure" bill.
Nobody is conservative but you?

There is a difference in Trump's vs Biden's spending though, right? This is kind of off topic. However Biden's spending is to spur an economy coming out of a pandemic. Trump's was about tax cuts where the money mostly went to people who didn't need it. I'd say in this case it's the conservative politician not following through on their ideology.

For Biden, it's a little different as his base wants government to spend money.

The same? Not really.

Now, what are your views on ultra nationalist racism coming from some on the right? Do you think there are a lot of people out there especially young and minorities who may agree with you on spending but don't want to be anywhere near the racism?

Yes a bunch or racist right wingers here on this board. Racist right wingers that are utterly without any power or position.

Then there are people in actual positions of power like Nancy Pelosi that are openly advocating for an openly racist group that is perpetrating violent riots across the nation.

This is why I cant take the claims of racism from the left seriously anymore, they point to the nobodys of the right and scream racists whilst their leaders continually do and say racist shit. For the left, the leaders of the party itself, EVERYTHING is about race. The right has racists that vote for them. The left directly elects racists.

Honestly not sure which is worse: Regular, mouth-breathing, ignorant, paranoid racists, or those who enable them by changing the subject or "not seeing anything".

In the big picture, I think it's the latter.
I think it's the latter, there are more of them and they give their power over to these idiots.

Conservatives, righties and Republicans are not the same, just as liberal, Democrat and left are not the same.

I'm a conservative fiscally and a moderate socially. I believe the left and right uses race to try to score political points and that in of it's self is racist.

I have no use for racism, white, black or whatever you want to label people is pretty disgusting. I believe we are all human and all equal and all races, colors, creeds, sexes have mostly good people however they also have few bad people.

Forum List

Back