Key inflation cause: Republican policy

No shit, you can't read a simple chart huh? No wonder you're leftist.

Reagan and Bush Sr. progressively improved on Carter.

Bush Sr. and Clinton are comparable.

Bush's Jr's average was better than Obama's.

Trump's was historically best. Fuck, that's got to smart.

Xiden's is the worst since Obama's worst year, and before that Carter.
You dipshit. Clinton fixed Bush’s disaster. Obama fixed Bush’s disaster. Biden is fixing Trumps disaster. Granted Reagan slightly fixed Carters disaster. That’s what the numbers say. Maybe dig Regan’s ass up and run his dead self.

The math isn't fuzzy, Homey is. You really want me to go back to the 70s, no shit. Take a look at it, Democrats had both houses and POTUS as they led us to stagflation.
Enough narrative...

Now, about private sector employment..

You dipshit. Clinton fixed Bush’s disaster. Obama fixed Bush’s disaster. Biden is fixing Trumps disaster. Granted Reagan slightly fixed Carters disaster. That’s what the numbers say. Maybe dig Regan’s ass up and run his dead self.
The chart proves you are a moron.

Nobody is buying your lies.

You're really a dishonest fuck.

Clinton fixed Bush's disaster? Which one was that, and how did Cliton accomplish this miracle?

Xiden is fixing Trump's disaster? Which one was that, and how did Xiden accomplish that?

Enough narrative...

Now, about private sector employment..

What about it? I see steady increases short the housing crash and COVID

What about it? I see steady increases short the housing crash and COVID

Shhhhh..

Net additions, since 1989...

By administration

Shhhhh..

Net additions, since 1989...

By administration

Don't be a coward, look it up yourself.

Say, how come you don't want to talk about congress and GDP? Cuz despite you desired to just see limited data, you were wrong.

Neat how you figure POTUS fix economies. Your brain:

Cause: Democrats shut everything down for COVID.
Effect, per Horseman: Trump's fault

Cause: Democrats removed restrictions after the election despite twice the covid cases.
Effect, per Horseman: Biden's my hero.

Your mouth::happy-1:

Don't be a coward, look it up yourself.

Say, how come you don't want to talk about congress and GDP? Cuz you were wrong.

Neat how you figure POTUS fix economies. Your brain:

Cause: Democrats shut everything down for COVID.
Effect, per Horseman: Trump's fault

Cause: Democrats removed restrictions after the election despite twice the covid cases.
Effect, per Horseman: Biden's my hero.

:happy-1:
What if we leave it at "it's not a positive number"?

Over 32 years.

The inflation of 2021/2022 is undoubtably the result of key Republican policy failures specific to the workforce and oil pricing. These two Republican pressures behind the worldwide supply availability are the three direct causes of inflation. Mic drop.

1. Labor shortage - 3.5M deficit in workers
  1. Declining immigration
  2. Covid deaths
  3. Early retirees due to safety
2. Gas prices
  1. Oil rig shut downs during Trump - over 600
  2. Negotiated reduction in OPEC - over 2M B/D
3. World wide supply shortage
  1. This is not the pubs fault as it’s affected every country.

Irrefutable Data:

Their exit is causing a ripple effect. Between early retirees, “a surge in deaths,” and a decline in immigration, the American labor force is missing about 3.5 million people, Fed chair Jerome Powell said in late November. The excess retirements in particular “might now account for more than 2 million of the 3 ½ million shortfall in the labor force,” he said. Experts worry the shortfall could make it harder to tame inflation.

Oil rigs in use at the end of January:

View attachment 743240

View attachment 743244
I can't believe the price of eggs. It's totally insane. Close to $7.00 a dozen ! I stopped buying them when they went over $3.00 a dozen. this has to be price gougging at it's worst!

This inflation was/is the predictable result of actions taken by people all across the political spectrum over the last several years.

A reasonable argument could be made for taking it back to when Clinton signed the repeal of Glass Steagall, or even Reagan's "greed is good" years.

Pointing at the other tribe is just more shallow noise, more intellectually dishonest partisan politicking, and/or arrogant ignorance.

I can't believe the price of eggs. It's totally insane. Close to $7.00 a dozen ! I stopped buying them when they went over $3.00 a dozen. this has to be price gougging at it's worst!
$4.79 - $4.29 near me. Agree on the price gouging being bad. I only use maybe 8-12 a week so it hasn’t been a big impact on my life but it’s irritating.

$4.79 - $4.29 near me. Agree on the price gouging being bad. I only use maybe 8-12 a week so it hasn’t been a big impact on my life but it’s irritating.
Price gouging?

Ever heard of the avian flu, Simp?

luckily Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen did a 30minute press conference where she answered everyone's concerns...wait!

The republican did it on purpose to not only to suck rich cock but as a future excuse to attack the poor. These bastards work for the elite and want the poor to become wage slaves until they drop dead.

Lefty opinion pieces don’t impress me, Simp.

The inflation of 2021/2022 is undoubtably the result of key Republican policy failures specific to the workforce and oil pricing. These two Republican pressures behind the worldwide supply availability are the three direct causes of inflation. Mic drop.

1. Labor shortage - 3.5M deficit in workers
  1. Declining immigration
  2. Covid deaths
  3. Early retirees due to safety
2. Gas prices
  2. Negotiated reduction in OPEC - over 2M B/D
3. World wide supply shortage
  1. This is not the pubs fault as it’s affected every country.

Irrefutable Data:

Their exit is causing a ripple effect. Between early retirees, “a surge in deaths,” and a decline in immigration, the American labor force is missing about 3.5 million people, Fed chair Jerome Powell said in late November. The excess retirements in particular “might now account for more than 2 million of the 3 ½ million shortfall in the labor force,” he said. Experts worry the shortfall could make it harder to tame inflation.

Oil rigs in use at the end of January:

View attachment 743240

View attachment 743244

You wrote:​

Trump administration expands oil drilling despite shutdown​

Interior department continues processing permits and moves forward with controversial plan to increase drilling in the Arctic
Three weeks into the longest US government shutdown in history, many important government services have been paused – but the Trump administration has continued efforts to expand oil drilling.

Despite the shutdown directive, which has seen national park staff furloughed and the parks suffering from neglect, the interior department has continued processing oil drilling permits and applications. It has also moved forward with a controversial plan to increase drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska (NPR-A).
In Alaska, the Trump administration is rolling out a contentious plan to overwrite Obama-era protections and expand the oil and gas leasing in two controversial areas, the wildlife refuge and the NPR-A. Since the shutdown began, the interior department moved forward with previously scheduled public meetings to educate stakeholders and provide opportunities for comment and discussionIn Alaska, the Trump administration is rolling out a contentious plan to overwrite Obama-era protections and expand the oil and gas leasing in two controversial areas, the wildlife refuge and the NPR-A. Since the shutdown began, the interior department moved forward with previously scheduled public meetings to educate stakeholders and provide opportunities for comment and discussion

Forum List

Back