Key inflation cause: Republican policy

They did use his hollow words as an excuse to raise prices. They knew they were hollow but any old excuse will do.
No....they simply rode the supply disruption of 2020. As prices started rising again, investor money came back to oil drilling programs.

That's why we're seeing domestic supply near records.

Right, creating trillions in cheap dollars isn't going to cause inflation. (sarcasm) This was all noted LONG before anyone had a clue about Covid.

I mean after all, a dollar would buy the same in 2018 as it did in 1968, right?
Explain what you mean by cheap money. That’s an overused phrase that has no meaning.

Which members of congress will put that in a bill? how many will vote for it? which president will sign it? The problem is that they are all in on the scam, and we are the victims of their greed. This country is in deep trouble. I don't see the way back to sanity, but it may take an armed conflict, secession, or revolution in some form to get it back to 'of the people, for the people, and by the people'

I noted it would never happen. I was asked what I would do and then noted that since we will not do things we need to do that I support it all falling apart.

I see your misery index going down under dems and spiking under republicans. Thanks to Bush and Trump.

No shit, you can't read a simple chart huh? No wonder you're leftist.

Reagan and Bush Sr. progressively improved on Carter.

Bush Sr. and Clinton are comparable.

Bush's Jr's average was better than Obama's.

Trump's was historically best. Fuck, that's got to smart.

Xiden's is the worst since Obama's worst year, and before that Carter.

Last edited:
Serves me fine...go back to 77, if you prefer.

But don't try to bluff.

You know how Homey feels about that.

Your math (or methodology) isn't great, but you get the idea

Which somehow, remarkably, eluded Ronnie's immediate successor.

Somehow the Myth persists in spite of this glaring inconsistency.

Homey urges you to stop.

That was actually the problem....he chose to avert his eyes...

No...it it the necessary consequence of leading Rubes to water....

The Redemption Narrative.

If you insist...

But you completely overlooked Private Industry Payrolls...

All Employees, Total Private

The math isn't fuzzy, Homey is. You really want me to go back to the 70s, no shit. Take a look at it, Democrats had both houses and POTUS as they led us to stagflation.

Forum List

Back