Kevin is meeting with Trump today

So, instead of bitching about "Trumpsters" why not ask what "Trumpsters" actually want, instead of dismissing and ignoring 75,000,000 voters?

Has anyone bothered?
Excellent point Boots. So what DO you want in a president other than to violently overturn a free and fair election, cozy up to tinhorn prick-taters whilst trashing our allies, play the perpetual victim, trash all our institutions and generally fuck up everything they touch?
How about NOT tax our businesses into bankruptcy?

NOT trying to pass more bullshit gun legislation that does nothing but affect the law abiding?

What about STOP allowing foreign countries to have GROSSLY unequal trade deals that fuck over Americans?

Maybe STOP getting us into treaties that do nothing but obligate the U.S. and act as nothing more than a means of the rest of the world syphoning off American wealth?

If you hated Trump so much, and don't want another Trump in the White House, maybe try running some better candidates who are not world dong suckers who will sell out the American people and try to relieve us of our individual liberty?
We already ran who we wanted, and he kicked trump's ass soundly. Thanks for your advice, but we're good.
thanx 2 the FRAUDULENT DOMINION VOTING MACHINES THAT WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.....you are a delusional idiot, denier, scum demonRAT
I'm not sure how a voting machine could be responsible for me being a Democrat, but thank you for your input anyway. As always,
obviously, you don't read well....those dots mean there is a break in between....duh.... i didn't suspect you would be able to figure it out......As always, I will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.
Sorry. My grammar school teacher taught me that a new subject required a new sentence. The dots were just a break in the same line of thought. You must have been home schooled.

The buffoon has complete control over the GQP, party leaders literally travel to genuflect before him, and the Trumpsters whine when we talk about him.

Too funny.
And they say it's not a cult....
Yeah. This is absolutely unique, literally unprecedented.

ROTFL

newsweek+cover.jpg

It would appear that he's going to let Donald pick his choices for the 1/6 select committee investigation. My guess on Trump choices: Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Jim Jordan, Andrew "Tourists" Clyde, Mo Brooks and maybe Paul Gosar.

Of course, Nancy has veto power over idiots such as this, but Trump will definitely push for the deniers who will provide the most obstruction and yell the loudest.

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy is expected to meet with former President Donald Trump on Thursday, as the California Republican is considering which members of his conference to appoint to a special committee tasked with investigating the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol.​
"Kevin McCarthy will be meeting with me this afternoon at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J. Much to discuss!" Trump announced in a statement Thursday.​

The buffoon has complete control over the GQP, party leaders literally travel to genuflect before him, and the Trumpsters whine when we talk about him.

Too funny.

Could this by any chance, be the same McCarthy who strongly condemned Trump for the Jan 6th insurrection??....McCarthy says Trump ‘bears responsibility’ for Capitol riot
That was a moment of weakness ..
A couple weeks later he was on a plane to Mar-a-Lago to kiss Donnie's ass.

OPOU4KYBTNC6PJ2GQKL7XHE5DU.jpg
Yup, after hearing that Trump let loose a barrage of obscenities describing him McCarthy saw his chance at the speakership fade so it was down to Mar-a-Largo ASAP and..I'm sorry Mr.Trump I was taken out of context. My I have your holy forgiveness oh Chosen One.

Everyone should have someone who loves them the way you guys love Trump.
Trump's relationship with his supporters is exactly like the relationship a woman has with a man who beats and cheats on her. They are loyal. Deny evidence of wrongdoing no matter how clear the evidence is that he's guilty. Forgive him every time. They make excuses for him. No matter what he does they say yea but he loves me.

A lot like Kamala Harris becoming Biden's VP after calling him a racist.

LOL
All whites are racists. But so are all blacks. We're a tribal people.
The question remains - Is Marvin a human?

It would appear that he's going to let Donald pick his choices for the 1/6 select committee investigation. My guess on Trump choices: Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Jim Jordan, Andrew "Tourists" Clyde, Mo Brooks and maybe Paul Gosar.

Of course, Nancy has veto power over idiots such as this, but Trump will definitely push for the deniers who will provide the most obstruction and yell the loudest.

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy is expected to meet with former President Donald Trump on Thursday, as the California Republican is considering which members of his conference to appoint to a special committee tasked with investigating the deadly January 6 riot at the US Capitol.​
"Kevin McCarthy will be meeting with me this afternoon at Trump National in Bedminster, N.J. Much to discuss!" Trump announced in a statement Thursday.​

Too funny.

Could this by any chance, be the same McCarthy who strongly condemned Trump for the Jan 6th insurrection??....McCarthy says Trump ‘bears responsibility’ for Capitol riot

Yup, after hearing that Trump let loose a barrage of obscenities describing him McCarthy saw his chance at the speakership fade so it was down to Mar-a-Largo ASAP and..I'm sorry Mr.Trump I was taken out of context. My I have your holy forgiveness oh Chosen One.

Trump's relationship with his supporters is exactly like the relationship a woman has with a man who beats and cheats on her. They are loyal. Deny evidence of wrongdoing no matter how clear the evidence is that he's guilty. Forgive him every time. They make excuses for him. No matter what he does they say yea but he loves me.

LOL
One wee little problem with your comment..she never called Biden racist. The allegation that she did was spread by the right after this bit of give and take during the primary debates..'
“I’m going to now direct this at Vice President Biden,” she said at the time. “I do not believe you are a racist, and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground.”
Harris went on then to cite Biden’s fight against school busing and told the story of a young California girl who was part of the second class to integrate her school.

“That little girl is me,” she said.

So, instead of bitching about "Trumpsters" why not ask what "Trumpsters" actually want, instead of dismissing and ignoring 75,000,000 voters?

Has anyone bothered?
Excellent point Boots. So what DO you want in a president other than to violently overturn a free and fair election, cozy up to tinhorn prick-taters whilst trashing our allies, play the perpetual victim, trash all our institutions and generally fuck up everything they touch?

NOT trying to pass more bullshit gun legislation that does nothing but affect the law abiding?

What about STOP allowing foreign countries to have GROSSLY unequal trade deals that fuck over Americans?

Maybe STOP getting us into treaties that do nothing but obligate the U.S. and act as nothing more than a means of the rest of the world syphoning off American wealth?

If you hated Trump so much, and don't want another Trump in the White House, maybe try running some better candidates who are not world dong suckers who will sell out the American people and try to relieve us of our individual liberty?
We already ran who we wanted, and he kicked trump's ass soundly. Thanks for your advice, but we're good.
thanx 2 the FRAUDULENT DOMINION VOTING MACHINES THAT WERE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET.....you are a delusional idiot, denier, scum demonRAT
I'm not sure how a voting machine could be responsible for me being a Democrat, but thank you for your input anyway. As always,
obviously, you don't read well....those dots mean there is a break in between....duh.... i didn't suspect you would be able to figure it out......As always, I will give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.
Sorry. My grammar school teacher taught me that a new subject required a new sentence. The dots were just a break in the same line of thought. You must have been home schooled.
then that explains that you are an ignorant idiot who couldn't get out of a wet paper bag.....just saying

Too funny.

LOL
One wee little problem with your comment..she never called Biden racist. The allegation that she did was spread by the right after this bit of give and take during the primary debates..'
“I’m going to now direct this at Vice President Biden,” she said at the time. “I do not believe you are a racist, and I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground.”
Harris went on then to cite Biden’s fight against school busing and told the story of a young California girl who was part of the second class to integrate her school.

“That little girl is me,” she said.
I think any politician can easily explain why they were against busing. My constituents were against it. I simply voted how the people I represented wanted me to vote.

I remember democrats were against gay marriage until they realized their constituents were open to it

You do realize that DJT is no longer president? How about some Biden threads. Like about his great border security policy or his policy on not allowing trans girls to compete in sports vs biological girls. Or his support of the police. Or how he has lowered gas prices and ensured we don't have inflation.

Has anyone bothered?

You went to grammar school in 1922. Spare me.

"Get your ass down here, Kevin. And you better bring plenty of K-Y"!

Click.

Has anyone bothered?

Yes, and I'm 105 years old.----- dumb ass.

Too funny.

Has anyone bothered?
You want to dismiss over 80,000,000 voters, hun.

Has anyone bothered?

107…you stayed back…twice. Now who is the dumbass?

Too funny.

Has anyone bothered?
Neither candidate got that many votes, hun.

Has anyone bothered?

You don't even understand how stupid your logic is there, do you? If I started in 22, being held back wouldn't change my age, dumb ass.

Has anyone bothered?

You don't even understand how stupid your logic is there, do you? If I started in 22, being held back wouldn't change my age, dumb ass.
Who said you started in 22? I said you went in 22 not started. Pay attention.

Too funny.

Has anyone bothered?
They convince themselves that it's much less than that, plus Chinese, dead people, illegals and Martians.

The reasoning of a cult is impenetrable, because it creates its own reality as it goes.

Has anyone bothered?
not surprising that you, a brain dead piece of shit, live your pathetic life in denial....you and the scum demonRATS lie on a daily basis....it would have worked out better if you graduated pre-k and actually learned something....other than how to lie

Has anyone bothered?

you have no logic---whats your point?

Forum List

Back