Ketangi Jackson

Ohh
CC2C9117-6B4F-4E08-BBF4-3265C07A6ED2.jpeg

Only because she is BLACK.

So-- -- the only requirement to sit on the Supreme Court is to go to an Ivy League college? That guarantees you will be an impeccable constitutional scholar?

Jack you got MORE SHIT than the Chicago Central Sewer System.

Brown Jackson is the most brainless incompetent idiot I've ever seen get nominated to the Bench. The stupid bitch can barely form a sentence to answer any question.

I bet she has answer cards under the table just like Joe Bedpan.
She's qualified. End of story.

She will be confirmed in a walk. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a few Republicans vote for her. Not one of the showboating Republicans has managed to lay a glove on her.
You don't think she can be objective because she's black. Period. Your only solution is for the nominee to be white. End of story.

She's in. Like it or not. :)
She laid a glove on herself with the woman question. I don’t think she can be objective because of her track record. Based on your logic and correlation of race and the ability to be objective, you must think Clarence Thomas is objective without looking at his record.

She laid a glove on herself with the woman question. I don’t think she can be objective because of her track record. Based on your logic and correlation of race and the ability to be objective, you must think Clarence Thomas is objective without looking at his record.
Clarence Thomas is a scumbag. As was Kavanaugh after him. Scumbags don't deserve the opportunity to sit on the SC. She carved up each Republican Senator and served their attempted swipes at political grandstanding back to them...slowly. They didn't touch her.

She will be confirmed in a walk. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if a few Republicans vote for her. Not one of the showboating Republicans has managed to lay a glove on her.
You don't think she can be objective because she's black. Period. Your only solution is for the nominee to be white. End of story.

She's in. Like it or not. :)

Are you a woman?

Clarence Thomas is a scumbag. As was Kavanaugh after him. Scumbags don't deserve the opportunity to sit on the SC. She carved up each Republican Senator and served their attempted swipes at political grandstanding back to them...slowly. They didn't touch her.
You people think any Black that does not think like you is a scumbag.

Ketanji made a fool of herself when asked to define a woman. Her dancing, evading, and double talk exposed her likelihood to sway from the Law when it comes to interpretation.

You people think any Black that does not think like you is a scumbag.

Ketanji made a fool of herself when asked to define a woman. Her dancing, evading, and double talk exposed her likelihood to sway from the Law when it comes to interpretation.
Thomas and Kavanaugh are scumbags because there were clear and legitimate accusations of sexual assault and bad behavior in general. You didn't hear any of those allegations being made about Roberts, or Alito, or Gorsuch...or hell, even Rehnquist or Kennedy (waaaay....back). You had other legitimate conservative options to choose from (hell, ACB was on Trump's short list). The moment those accusations popped up, Bush Sr and Trump should have cut bait and moved on to the next option.

So, you counter people pushing back against your racist talk by offering them even more racist talk. Trump did that already, you magaturd.

Unsurprising, nonetheless. What's your encore?

You are confused Moon Bat. The racists are the Democrat filth that picked this stupid affrimative action bitch because of her race.

Racism is discriminating because of race, which is exactly what was done here. The race (and gender) of the nominee was the criteria used by the racist in the Potatohead administration and that is not only morally wrong but it is against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

We know how stupid she is by her extensive record of being overturned as a sitting Federal judge. We have seen that she is a liar by some of her answers to the questions by the Committee. We have seen how stupid she is by her answers to the questions by the Committee. She is a joke.

There are thousands of more qualified men and women in the US than her. However, qualifications and intelligence were not the criteria used by the Potatohead Administration. Only race and gender, that was announced a long time ago. that is racism and it is despicable.

After watching Ketangi Jackson answer questions posed to her by senators I can say she is no Coney Barrett.

Correct, Coney-Barrett was never a trial judge and presided over about 10 cases in her time.

Ketanji Brown is actually qualified, unlike Coney Barrett, so I agree with you: she is no Coney Barrett.
Please tell us what makes her qualified unlike Coney Barrett other then skin color

Thomas and Kavanaugh are scumbags because there were clear and legitimate accusations of sexual assault and bad behavior in general. You didn't hear any of those allegations being made about Roberts, or Alito, or Gorsuch...or hell, even Rehnquist or Kennedy (waaaay....back). You had other legitimate conservative options to choose from (hell, ACB was on Trump's short list). The moment those accusations popped up, Bush Sr and Trump should have cut bait and moved on to the next option.
“ Legitimate accusations??” Were they proven???? Why didn’t the LIBERALS believe Bill Clinton’s accusers???? 🤔

Forum List

Back