Ketangi Jackson

brett & amy.
No AA for Brett. Yeah, we know we have to lower out standards for the sake of diversity, but I'll be damned if I'd let a "Dr. Ketanji" operate on my son.:

Kavanaugh was admitted to Yale Law School right after graduating from college because the school only accepts students with extremely high LSAT scores and GPAs. From the start, Kavanaugh was an excellent student, and many of his classmates and teachers described him as studious.

No AA for Brett. Yeah, we know we have to lower out standards for the sake of diversity, but I'll be damned if I'd let a "Dr. Ketanji" operate on my son.:

Kavanaugh was admitted to Yale Law School right after graduating from college because the school only accepts students with extremely high LSAT scores and GPAs. From the start, Kavanaugh was an excellent student, and many of his classmates and teachers described him as studious.

i know i know - cause she's black, she couldn't possibly be qualified....

it's boring. she has the street cred & is the only one besides thurgood marshel who has been on both sides of lawyering.

she's gonna make it, so neener neener.

She is a dumbass affirmative action Libtard Negro bitch. She just ain't all that smart.

Typical for Liberals. Across the board they are always dumber than doorknobs.

Just look at the ones that post on this forum. They never get anything right.
Thxs for the racist commentary, which amounts to a pile of shit.

You couldn't tell it by reading the post of the white racist on this forum.
You can and will argue that low black intelligence is because of racism, nature or nurture? Pick one, two or all and run with it/them.

The one thing you can't do is deny it ... well you can, but you'd come off as even less intelligent than you already are.

Thxs for the racist commentary, which amounts to a pile of shit.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Clarence Thomas is a smart Black Justice. The best Justice on the Court now.

This Jackson dipshit is a typical dumbass low IQ affirmative action shithead that doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. Given a high position by idiotic Liberals not because of her intelligence but because of her race.

In fact that idiot Biden said the only criteria he had for the nomination was a Negro woman. How stupid and racist was that?

If it wasn't for affirmative action she probably never would have got into any real law school in the country and she would probably be working in a Jr High School lunch room.

You can and will argue that low black intelligence is because of racism, nature or nurture? Pick one, two or all and run with it/them.

The one thing you can't do is deny it ... well you can, but you'd come off as even less intelligent than you already are.
That isn't an argument I even need to fight, because it has been proven over and over again that black folks are just as intelligent if not more so than any other group of folks in this country. So I am not even going to entertain that racist bullshit.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Clarence Thomas is a smart Black Justice. The best Justice on the Court now.
What makes him smart? That he is a boot licker and does what you tell him to do.
This Jackson dipshit is a typical dumbass low IQ affirmative action shithead that doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. Given a high position by idiotic Liberals not because of her intelligence but because of her race.
Laughable moron, you hate her because you know unlike Uncle Thomas she won't be a boot licking Tom.
In fact that idiot Biden said the only criteria he had for the nomination was a Negro woman. How stupid and racist was that?
No more racist than out of 114 Supreme Court Justices 108 of them have been white men. Hate to tell you this racist, that won't be the case in this country moving forward.
If it wasn't for affirmative action she probably never would have got into any real law school in the country and she would probably be working in a Jr High School lunch room.
You mean like Clarence Thomas or Amy Comey Barrett.

That's fine. Enjoy 50 years of her on the court.

Now hopefully the news about Clarence Thomas being in the hospital pans-out and he dies. Then Biden can pack another Liberal judge who is young on the SCOTUS. There will be no stopping us this time.
Quite a scumbag thing to say. But not unexpected considering that you’re a scumbag.

Forum List

Back