Kentucky trying to outlaw cousins having sex with each other.

Please present your data that shows interstate 10 is a de facto boundary for sexual behavior

Ummm?
Interstate 10?

Well, I think there is a school of though that while I-10 would certainly be included, the more encompassing boundary would be I-40 or I-64 (there is controversy as to which is more applicable).

Just sayin'.

Don't Kentucky democrats have enough to do without dealing with this issue? Actually the title of the post has it backwards. Kentucky republicans are fighting against the democrat plan to legalize incest. Maybe it's part of the pedophile and grooming agenda of today's perverted democrat party.

Ive asked for an example. Im happy to believe anything about those people .
Perhaps you have a list ?

I just gave you one. If you can't look at that and see inbred hillbilly, the problem is with your -- ahem -- intellect.

And PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE! Take a hard look at "The Old Boot". (What the honest Brits call Camilla).

This isnt the case across America and may lead to some confusion amongst Southern families.

I am not sure how the authorities will police this measure.

Does kentucky have a particular problem with this ?
You are so stupid. He noticed the error and corrected it before presenting the bill for a vote. Did you not read your own article?

Forum List

Back