Kamala Harris Says She’s ‘Scared as Heck’ of Trump Reelection, but Vows to ‘Fight Back Against It’ (More Violence!)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She's calling on violence! She's done it before. Why is she scared and calling to fight? Because she is scared of the American people taking their country back. The REAL American patriots. Making America Great Again!

My guess is that when President Trump is elected this fall, Ms. Harris will try to refuse to certify the election and deny the will of the American people.

Probably will use a bullshit "14th Amendment " argument to try to stay in power.

She's calling on violence! She's done it before. Why is she scared and calling to fight? Because she is scared of the American people taking their country back. The REAL American patriots. Making America Great Again!

The only thing that sleazebag whore has "fought" was her gag reflex and the urge to choke on a dick.

Leftists are all about violence. Always will be until we get them reprogrammed.

The Vice President's cackling is just really disturbing to my ears. I don't think I could listen to her speak for more than a few seconds before tuning out. Makes Mrs. Clinton's voice sound acceptable.

Fore once she is right on something. She should be scared. The deep state is going down.

You people are going to feel so fucking stupid when Biden and Harris win in November.

She should just throw out the election if Trump wins it.

My guess is that when President Trump is elected this fall, Ms. Harris will try to refuse to certify the election and deny the will of the American people.

Probably will use a bullshit "14th Amendment " argument to try to stay in power.

You mean like Trump wanted Pence to do.

She finished dead last in the Democrat primary. Republicans didn’t do that. Democrats did that.

Forum List

Back