Kentucky trying to outlaw cousins having sex with each other.

What's worse in the Commonwealth of Kentucky is that they allow sodomy between men of the same sex.

That's a lot more of a danger to society as sodomy is the chief cause of aids here in America, which is a major health crisis.

Hey Stupid, your Royal Family Tree has zero forks.
Take a good look at your hero, "America's Mayor" in all his glory thinking of the good old days when he was married to his cousin, mouth breather:

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-10.21.43-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2020-10-23-at-10.21.43-AM.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 4
It was an unintentional error. Corrected as soon as it was discovered.

Pretend to be outraged better.

This isnt the case across America and may lead to some confusion amongst Southern families.

I am not sure how the authorities will police this measure.

Does kentucky have a particular problem with this ?
You are in Britain and this is what you spend time looking at?
At least this time the story you post doesn't involve children... so there is that

This isnt the case across America and may lead to some confusion amongst Southern families.

If you want to talk about the institution of incest, then look at the UK. People there have family trees that look like telephone poles.

When will the Guardian :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: report on them doing the same thing in Wales?

I think polygamy is not prosecuted even though a crime on the books. I don't know how those people look at blood lines. I know the Warren Jeffs group was banging old and young as well as blood and not.
the mormons are obsessive about genealogy. people i know have gone to salt lake to read their records.

"polygamy is its own punishment," youngman

If you are of consenting age, why does the government care? You want to marry a cousin or another family member why is it the government’s worry?

Forum List

Back