Kentucky trying to outlaw cousins having sex with each other.

If you are of consenting age, why does the government care? You want to marry a cousin or another family member why is it the government’s worry?

I know a couple who are first cousins who are married. Before they retired, she was a physician and he was a commercial airline pilot. Not inbred hillbillies, by any stretch.

He got a vasectomy to assure there would not be a chance of pregnancy. They've stayed married for forty years or so. Some of my favorite people.

American, not Welsh.

African American women are 1.75 times more likely to experience childhood sexual abuse than white women. Honestly, I don’t understand how someone could actually commit such a crime as this but then again from personal experience maybe I could. After reaching the age of nine-years-old I myself was abused by one of my male cousins.

This isnt the case across America and may lead to some confusion amongst Southern families.

I am not sure how the authorities will police this measure.

Does kentucky have a particular problem with this ?

Just something for the class's edification.
Children of first-cousin marriages have a 4-6% risk of autosomal recessive genetic disorders compared to the 3% of the children of totally unrelated parents.

African American women are 1.75 times more likely to experience childhood sexual abuse than white women. Honestly, I don’t understand how someone could actually commit such a crime as this but then again from personal experience maybe I could. After reaching the age of nine-years-old I myself was abused by one of my male cousins.
That's not quote from me BTW. It's from the article. But both inbreeding, and incest is highest in the African-American community. Tons of material available on this tragedy....

What's worse in the Commonwealth of Kentucky is that they allow sodomy between men of the same sex.

That's a lot more of a danger to society as sodomy is the chief cause of aids here in America, which is a major health crisis.
Nope. Not true.
Never had been

Forum List

Back