Kellyanne Conway is leaving the White House at the end of August

She is putting family first, her daughter has been victimized by her teachers, time for some good ole fashion home school
What are the teachers doing exactly? My most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, was treated like dirt by his teachers, oh how I pray that their deaths were pain and slow, Lord forgive me if that is an over the line thing to say.

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly
Left wing Teachers indoctrinate children with left-wing communist education teaching them to hate America America is a bad country.
Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Claudia Conway should be treated like any other teen complaining of abuse. Put her in foster care. Three years with a nice DC foster family will do her wonders.

I would have told daughter and husband to get fucked in a rolling donut.
so you want her 15 yr old daughter to get fucked?

By who?

Are you a pedo
Prog couples have no issues with this. A couple with two opposing political views on a national stage is not good with the children around. The husband in this case could have kept a bit more quiet unless he did not want her in the White House and wanted a more quiet existence from the beginning. If he influenced his daughter more then she was, he is wrong. Years from now she will tell people she was wrong.

In an administration that respects the country it serves, she would have been fired long ago for violations of Hatch Act.

Cleaned thread

The childish back and forth off topic conversation needs to stop.

View attachment 378934

Kellyanne and George Conway's daughter says she's reached her breaking point and wants to be emancipated from her parents.

As you know by know, 15-year-old Claudia Conway has been in a TikTok war with her parents, and it's all rooted in politics and Donald Trump ... something that has deeply divided the family.

View attachment 378935

I feel sorry for Claudia. Plus she was apparently named after some guy named Claude.

She's just trying to get a following on social media. She thinks she's a star now.

Claudia Conway should be treated like any other teen complaining of abuse. Put her in foster care. Three years with a nice DC foster family will do her wonders.
runrswxtkyi51.jpg

Teens like Claudia Conway are the reason for the saying "Quick ask a teenager while they still know everything."

Kellyanne Conway is the reason why we have never produced a woman with leadership capability.

runrswxtkyi51.jpg
Being taught propaganda from the schools, TV, entertainers, media and more can have an affect on people. Throwing out the good is not conducive to a future of plenty for any nation.

‘Goodbye, Tiffany, You’ve Served Me Well,’ Says Trump Watching Kellyanne Conway Pack Up Desk - The Onion

none of Trump's female surrogates defended him during the Access Hollywood Sage, including Kellyanne

Kellyanne has deftly navigated the treacherous waters of Trumpland that has felled everyone from longtime friends to even family members

She’s solidified her place in history as the first female campaign manager to win an election and trump would not be who he is if it wasn’t for her.

Forum List

Back