Kellyanne Conway is leaving the White House at the end of August

Her daughter is out of control! She must have went to public schools

The first female campaign manager to ever win an election is stepping down .
It's a temporary position. She's almost more a consultant working on a contract basis, rather than a regular employee. She'll find some other job and help Trump in some other way. There's a lot of coming and going to that line of work. These people are independently wealthy. It's not like being "fired" or "laid off" from the "steady job" which men are required to have in order to be eligible to date women in certain Christian-only social contexts. I still don't know why these unwritten rules and obscure social details are such a "big deal" to the Democrat mainstream media.

"She lies as much as Trump and Trump lied 25,000 times...Good riddance" - Humpty Dumpty Brian Stelter

The pressure put upon her daughter by teachers and classmates must be awful, no wonder she cracked-up.

Kellyanne Conway will leave her post in the White House and George Conway will leave the Lincoln Project to focus on their family.

Earlier today, we reported about the wildly inappropriate behavior by their 15-year-old daughter Claudia who claims the family was ruined by her mother’s job. Claudia sees AOC as an idol.

She needs some time off to stay at home to spend some quiet time with her daughter.

1598245938869.png

What did she get paid $175,000 a year of our tax dollars to do, in the white house?

Seriously, what was the job the U.S. tax payers were paying her for?

She did a great job as Trump' s campaign manager in 2016! :clap2:

1598254739246.png

Kellyanne and George Conway's daughter says she's reached her breaking point and wants to be emancipated from her parents.

As you know by know, 15-year-old Claudia Conway has been in a TikTok war with her parents, and it's all rooted in politics and Donald Trump ... something that has deeply divided the family.

1598254815809.png

I feel sorry for Claudia. Plus she was apparently named after some guy named Claude.

"Kellyanne Conway, the counselor to the president and one of the longest fixtures in the Trump White House, will leave her position at the end of the month to focus on her family, she tweeted late Sunday. She posted on Twitter late Sunday that her husband, George Conway, a fierce critic of President Trump, will also make unspecified changes."

Thanks for bringing honesty, integrity and truth back to the White House mam, I am sure you and your husband's future reality TV show on OAN will be a big hit [you know its coming]. Hopefully she knocks them dead at the RNC this week.

Her and her husband (or as Trump calls him, a loser from hell) have 4 teen children -- so it will be almost impossible for Kellyanne to stay in her current position while her children go back to school -- Democrats however are not real people, let alone good parents -- so they would never make a sacrifice like this to take care of their children.

Kellyann wasn't so much in charge of bringing truth to the White house as she was of making sure that none of it ever came out of the white house. She is responsible for the term "alternative facts" which is replacing truth with bullshit. She was always very good at that.

View attachment 378934

Kellyanne and George Conway's daughter says she's reached her breaking point and wants to be emancipated from her parents.

As you know by know, 15-year-old Claudia Conway has been in a TikTok war with her parents, and it's all rooted in politics and Donald Trump ... something that has deeply divided the family.

View attachment 378935

I feel sorry for Claudia. Plus she was apparently named after some guy named Claude.
all part of the upcoming reality show

The first female campaign manager to ever win an election is stepping down .
It's a temporary position. She's almost more a consultant working on a contract basis, rather than a regular employee. She'll find some other job and help Trump in some other way. There's a lot of coming and going to that line of work. These people are independently wealthy. It's not like being "fired" or "laid off" from the "steady job" which men are required to have in order to be eligible to date women in certain Christian-only social contexts. I still don't know why these unwritten rules and obscure social details are such a "big deal" to the Democrat mainstream media.
Bawahahahahahahahahahaha

The hypocrisy of Trumpers is amazing.....

She is putting family first, her daughter has been victimized by her teachers, time for some good ole fashion home school
What are the teachers doing exactly? My most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, was treated like dirt by his teachers, oh how I pray that their deaths were pain and slow, Lord forgive me if that is an over the line thing to say.

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly

She is putting family first, her daughter has been victimized by her teachers, time for some good ole fashion home school
What are the teachers doing exactly? My most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, was treated like dirt by his teachers, oh how I pray that their deaths were pain and slow, Lord forgive me if that is an over the line thing to say.

God bless you and Bronson always!!!

Holly
Left wing Teachers indoctrinate children with left-wing communist education teaching them to hate America America is a bad country.

Forum List

Back