Kellyanne calls Jim Acosta smarta$$ for asking: "Can You Promise The President Will Tell The Truth?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
This was all about the speech Trump gave from the Oval Office.

Kellyanne Conway Clashes With CNN's Jim Acosta: "Can You Promise The President Will Tell The Truth?"

JIM ACOSTA, CNN: Can you promise that the president will tell the truth tonight? Will he tell the truth?

KELLYANNE CONWAY: Yes, Jim, and do you promise that you will?

ACOSTA: I will.

CONWAY: The whole truth and nothing but the truth, under God. Am I allowed to mention God to you?

ACOSTA: I don't have an 'alternative facts' problem like you do.

CONWAY: Um, no. Jim that's a cheap shot, make sure that goes viral. By the way, this is why I'm one of the only people around here who still gives you the time of day.

Let me get back in your face, because you're such a smartass, and I know you want this to go viral. A lot of these people don't like you.

-------------

Then she goes on with how she uses alternative information and facts.

Does the GOP base understand that when she lies and the president lies, they are lying to you?

After all, you guys were so upset with Clinton denying his bj.

Are alternative facts the same as lying?

• Banned
Turns out Trump out did himself with the lies during his speech.

What does Kellyanne think of that?

jimacostaracistmoron.png

This was all about the speech Trump gave from the Oval Office.

Kellyanne Conway Clashes With CNN's Jim Acosta: "Can You Promise The President Will Tell The Truth?"

JIM ACOSTA, CNN: Can you promise that the president will tell the truth tonight? Will he tell the truth?

KELLYANNE CONWAY: Yes, Jim, and do you promise that you will?

ACOSTA: I will.

CONWAY: The whole truth and nothing but the truth, under God. Am I allowed to mention God to you?

ACOSTA: I don't have an 'alternative facts' problem like you do.

CONWAY: Um, no. Jim that's a cheap shot, make sure that goes viral. By the way, this is why I'm one of the only people around here who still gives you the time of day.

Let me get back in your face, because you're such a smartass, and I know you want this to go viral. A lot of these people don't like you.

-------------

Then she goes on with how she uses alternative information and facts.

Does the GOP base understand that when she lies and the president lies, they are lying to you?

After all, you guys were so upset with Clinton denying his bj.

Are alternative facts the same as lying?
Jim Acosta is a pimple on the Trump Administration's ass

Tell the truth like that past presidents called him and said they wished they had built a wall?

Forum List

Back