Keith Olbermann (Who?) Says Trump Supporters Are "Maggots" Who Must Be "Prosecuted" And "Destroyed"

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay so this psychotic and homicidal maniac called Keith Olbermann has had a Grand Mal Seizure type rant where he's said that Trump Supporters are "maggots" who MUST be "prosecuted" and "destroyed" the last part there I suppose is him saying that EVERY Trump Supporter needs hunting down and murdering, I mean what else would you say "destroyed" could possibly mean?

1602375881134.png

1602375903469.png

^^^^ This is Keith Olbermann, my IMMEDIATE thought about him is wouldn't he look GREAT cascading out of a chopper sans parachute?

1602375985877.png

1602376092412.png

1602376107363.png

^^^^ Okay I need to put this next part in ALL CAPS to draw attention to what the above means:

WHEN LEFTISTS AKA COMMUNISTS SAY A GROUP NEED TO BE "PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED AND REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" THEY MEAN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THAT GROUP MASS MURDERED. There is NO OTHER WAY to interpret "REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" This is almost CERTAINLY why they are FANATICAL about taking the guns and ammo off law abiding American citizens, so you CAN'T DEFEND yourselves from being "Disappeared"

1602376396963.png

^^^^ The Forefathers of Third World Shitholers did NOT die for America, I point this out because Leftists aka Communists INCLUDE ALL the Third World Shitholers they have DEMANDED are airdropped into America since about 1965 - prior to 1965 ALL the Immigrants allowed into America at LEAST had 90% of things in COMMON with the Americans they were going to join in America.

1602376643756.png

^^^^ This psychotic and homicidal MANIAC Keith Olbermann considers Donald Trump WORSE than Osama bin Laden, this is actually ALL anyone needs to know about this waste of human skin.

Here's the homicidal RANT of a MAD MAN:

Okay so this psychotic and homicidal maniac called Keith Olbermann has had a Grand Mal Seizure type rant where he's said that Trump Supporters are "maggots" who MUST be "prosecuted" and "destroyed" the last part there I suppose is him saying that EVERY Trump Supporter needs hunting down and murdering, I mean what else would you say "destroyed" could possibly mean?

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

^^^^ This is Keith Olbermann, my IMMEDIATE thought about him is wouldn't he look GREAT cascading out of a chopper sans parachute?

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

^^^^ Okay I need to put this next part in ALL CAPS to draw attention to what the above means:

WHEN LEFTISTS AKA COMMUNISTS SAY A GROUP NEED TO BE "PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED AND REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" THEY MEAN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE THAT GROUP MASS MURDERED. There is NO OTHER WAY to interpret "REMOVED FROM SOCIETY" This is almost CERTAINLY why they are FANATICAL about taking the guns and ammo off law abiding American citizens, so you CAN'T DEFEND yourselves from being "Disappeared"

View attachment 399953

^^^^ The Forefathers of Third World Shitholers did NOT die for America, I point this out because Leftists aka Communists INCLUDE ALL the Third World Shitholers they have DEMANDED are airdropped into America since about 1965 - prior to 1965 ALL the Immigrants allowed into America at LEAST had 90% of things in COMMON with the Americans they were going to join in America.

View attachment 399955

^^^^ This psychotic and homicidal MANIAC Keith Olbermann considers Donald Trump WORSE than Osama bin Laden, this is actually ALL anyone needs to know about this waste of human skin.

If he was talking about any group except Trump supporters/conservatives/small l libertarians/Republicans, etc, he would have been fired for this, defriended by anyone he knows, and probably shunned by even his own family.

Yet attacking people like me like this is considered A-OK.

It's time for me to go out and get that shotgun and long rifle I've been considering buying.

Does anyone really give a fetid dingo's kidney what comes dribbling out of Mr. Olbermann's mouth?

It's NOT just him whoever he is, it's the Leftists as a WHOLE because THEY WANT the same THING as Keith Olbermann says.
If they did anything criminal they should be investigated and indicted just like anybody else. unlike all the phony scandals and conspiracy theories you believe about Democrats.

Does anyone really give a fetid dingo's kidney what comes dribbling out of Mr. Olbermann's mouth?

It's NOT just him whoever he is, it's the Leftists as a WHOLE because THEY WANT the same THING as Keith Olbermann says.

Every society consists of persons on both ends of a political thought, with most of us being somewhere in the middle.

However, the most expressive (or at least the loudest) voices tend to be those on the extremes.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

If he was talking about any group except Trump supporters/conservatives/small l libertarians/Republicans, etc, he would have been fired for this, defriended by anyone he knows, and probably shunned by even his own family.

Yet attacking people like me like this is considered A-OK.

It's time for me to go out and get that shotgun and long rifle I've been considering buying.

Of course he is talking about the criminal Trump supporters. Duh . More garbage propaganda and innuendo.....

Biden supporters are so tolerant and moderate.

Prosecuting Barrett... for her conservative beliefs?

Far-left communist lunatics. Good thing the mask is slipping, although everyone pretty much already knew.

He's just another leftist wanker broken by Trump.........Trump has made them melt into pools of liquid jello.

You need to take the Leftists aka Communists at their WORD and plan accordingly in case Trump doesn't win, you can't be complacent, you MUST have a Plan B in case Plan A doesn't happen.
The Constitution has always been the plan.......or when it dies the 2nd Amendment...........the leftist pricks only do their crap in safe places..........they have no power here.

Every society consists of persons on both ends of a political thought, with most of us being somewhere in the middle.

However, the most expressive (or at least the loudest) voices tend to be those on the extremes.

As I just commented to Eagle, the advice is to take them at their WORD and plan accordingly. Marty Began is correct in his post # 8.

View attachment 399946
View attachment 399947

View attachment 399948
View attachment 399949
View attachment 399950

View attachment 399953

View attachment 399955

Has Sleepy Joe and the Hoe denounced Mr. Olbermann's words yet? Are they willing to accept responsibility if any Trumpsters are victims of hate crimes because of this?

He's just another leftist wanker broken by Trump.........Trump has made them melt into pools of liquid jello.

You need to take the Leftists aka Communists at their WORD and plan accordingly in case Trump doesn't win, you can't be complacent, you MUST have a Plan B in case Plan A doesn't happen.
The Constitution has always been the plan.......or when it dies the 2nd Amendment...........the leftist pricks only do their crap in safe places..........they have no power here.

The problem is the Leftists don't CARE about The US Constitution, they would think zero about abolishing it and writing some new one that ONLY gave RIGHTS based on how Woke someone is and in it they will REPLACE you with Third World Shitholers who they call The New Americans or whatever. Remember according to them OLD America and EVERYTHING to do with it was based ENTIRELY on Racism, to them The New America starts in 2020 and everything that went BEFORE is to be subjected to Cancel Culture and that includes The US Constitution which according to the Left was written by a group of Racists.

Forum List

Back