Keith Ellison is Toast

It looks like he's not going to get away with it. Watch the video. It's brutal and hilarious:

Keith Ellison CONFRONTED About Domestic Violence Allegations

As he arrived for a campaign event in Minnesota on Saturday, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) was confronted by investigative journalist Laura Loomer about the numerous domestic violence allegations that have been brought against him by two different women.

Loomer questioned Ellison about a 2005 police report filed by Amy Alexander, a Democrat activist who he had a relationship with. With the police report in hand, Loomer asked Ellison to explain why the police report says there was a domestic violence call to Alexander's house, despite the fact that Ellison has denied the allegations.

Democraps care more about the agenda than those who are moving forward with it. This little embarrassment alone is not enough to sink him. If his opponent wants to unseat him, they are going to need to be exceptional and motivate their base to a 90% turnout.

He claimed he pulled her out of the bed by her feet and called her a bitch. A woman claimed Donald Trump raped her when she was 13 and you idiots voted him anyway. So STFU.

Tell you what, kiss my ass. I don't vote, and that includes the contest between the annoying orange and the bitch.
Now, as for your shit example. You use your turd's claim in his defense not hers and turn around and use an alleged victim's claim to attack the NYC turd and not any statement he made regarding the issue.
Apples and oranges, its a false comparison.

No, you raving moron, I did not use his defense. I used her claim.

So you chose to lie about what you did and did not use in your post?

It looks like he's not going to get away with it. Watch the video. It's brutal and hilarious:

As he arrived for a campaign event in Minnesota on Saturday, Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) was confronted by investigative journalist Laura Loomer about the numerous domestic violence allegations that have been brought against him by two different women.

Loomer questioned Ellison about a 2005 police report filed by Amy Alexander, a Democrat activist who he had a relationship with. With the police report in hand, Loomer asked Ellison to explain why the police report says there was a domestic violence call to Alexander's house, despite the fact that Ellison has denied the allegations.

Democraps care more about the agenda than those who are moving forward with it. This little embarrassment alone is not enough to sink him. If his opponent wants to unseat him, they are going to need to be exceptional and motivate their base to a 90% turnout.

He claimed he pulled her out of the bed by her feet and called her a bitch. A woman claimed Donald Trump raped her when she was 13 and you idiots voted him anyway. So STFU.

Tell you what, kiss my ass. I don't vote, and that includes the contest between the annoying orange and the bitch.
Now, as for your shit example. You use your turd's claim in his defense not hers and turn around and use an alleged victim's claim to attack the NYC turd and not any statement he made regarding the issue.

It wasn’t a lie, moron, it’s called a typo. “She” said that, not “he.”

But, but every single woman who accused Trump of sexual harassment were liars, right?
Regarding Ellison? As I have said before, he should step aside.
Other than that, again Little Trumpsters show the world they are the world's biggest hypocrites.

Didn't jump to correct it either. So, moron, kiss my ass.

A
Why would I when I didn’t notice it until I saw polishprince’s reply.

:fu:

A

I'm cool with leaving it "He" said.

A

So? That’s not going to change the fact that her claim of “abuse” is no more than being called a bitch while pulled out of the bed by her feet. And even that comes down to a he said/she said claim.

A

So? That’s not going to change the fact that her claim of “abuse” is no more than being called a bitch while pulled out of the bed by her feet. And even that comes down to a he said/she said claim.
As such, with that standard of evidence, the claim of a rape that allegedly took place long ago is also no more than he said/she said.

A

As such, with that standard of evidence, the claim of a rape that allegedly took place long ago is also no more than he said/she said.
Of course. That’s why your post, ”Democraps care more about the agenda than those who are moving forward with it.” is so idiotic as there is no difference between the left and the right when it comes to such unverified claims of abuse.

But, but every single woman who accused Trump of sexual harassment were liars, right?
Other than that, again Little Trumpsters show the world they are the world's biggest hypocrites.
got a police report?

got a police report?

Trump has been trying everything from stopping a litigation case in a court case regarding sexual harassment in New York, so far Trump has failed.
Also, I bet you are one of those Trump butt-suckers, who are crying about Session and the two GOP congressmen, who have been charged of corruption, with actual evidence.
You losers think no one is above the law, only if they aren't Trumpster Republicans.

WIth this kind of cloud over Mr. Ellison, he really needs to withdraw from the race until the matter is cleared.

This is a disgrace.

Minnesota should really do betterIMHO. First they had Franken, now this. A disgrace

If he is innocent he needs to fight this.

got a police report?
Better.... we have a lawsuit...

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

The State of NY has absolutely zero ability to compel POTUS to be deposed and I don't care which State it is or who is POTUS.

got a police report?

Trump has been trying everything from stopping a litigation case in a court case regarding sexual harassment in New York, so far Trump has failed.
Also, I bet you are one of those Trump butt-suckers, who are crying about Session and the two GOP congressmen, who have been charged of corruption, with actual evidence.
You losers think no one is above the law, only if they aren't Trumpster Republicans.
so no police report. see, that's the difference.

got a police report?

The State of NY has absolutely zero ability to compel POTUS to be deposed and I don't care which State it is or who is POTUS.

Are you 100% sure?

Judge: Trump can be deposed in Summer Zervos lawsuit

I'm sure he will be fine. Our sexual assaulter president will come out in his defense in a 3 am tweet.

got a police report?

so no police report. see, that's the difference.

What police report?
According to two resources there had been no police report.
Ellison denies allegations of domestic abuse of ex-girlfriend

Keith Ellison denies abuse allegations regarding ex-girlfriend

got a police report?

Wrong. Jones v Clinton established a defendant can’t hide in the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back