‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Trump isn't being "persecuted" because he's running for President. He's being PROSECUTED because he's a lifelong criminal who has been defrauding the citizens of New York for DECADES.

Once again, you assume that all New York business people are liars and crooks, just like Donald Trump, and they have to run away to avoid being "persecuted". Most people are honest and decent. Trump is none of those things. He is a financial predator, who screws over everyone he's ever done business with.

This reckoning is long overdue.
How did the citizens of NY get defrauded, Simp?

Have you ever been in a Trump Hotel? I went to Sunday Brunch at Trump Hotel Toronto not long after it opened in 2013. A friend in the travel industry had to write a "candid" review for her company's website and took me as her guest. The restaurant was on the top floor so I only saw the lobby, the elevator and the restaurant. The decor was very masculine in the lobbies - dark wood, rich brown leather. More "men's club" than luxury hotel.

The restaurant was light and airy by comparison, with a wall of southern facing windows overlooking "Banker's Canyon" at King & Bay. The brunch was OK. It was a buffet with high end choices - cornish hen, souffles, etc. It was well prepared, but the food was more warm than hot.

I ordered a Moscow Mule - vodka & ginger beer. $18 in 2013!!! Brunch for two - with one drink each - $150 before tip. So no, I wouldn't be going back at that price. The Hot House (our usual Sunday Brunch spot), is only 3 blocks away, and it was $25 per person. And the food is better, and it's hot.

The immigrants would probably want better.
He prices stuff to keep lowlifes like you out.

Yep. It could never happen in America because we're Americans.
Just because it's happening in the UK and Canada, and happened 6 years ago in Venezuela....doesn't mean it could happen here.
Derp…
There’s no reason for it happen to you unless you’re a criminal POS like Trump.

Derp…
There’s no reason for it happen to you unless you’re a criminal POS like Trump.
But then again, your definition of criminal changes with the wind.

Criminals according to you shitforbrains are:

• Anyone who refused to get vaccinated
  • Anyone who doesn't vote Democrat
  • Anyone who wears a MAGA hat
  • Anyone who supports Trump
  • Anyone who doesn't support Hamas
  • Anyone who disagrees with liberals
  • White heterosexual males
  • Christians
  • Anyone who doesn't believe in abortion on demand
  • Anyone who builds a wall to prevent migrant invasions
  • Anyone who thinks Biden cheated
  • Anyone who doesn't think that people who were never slaves should be paid reparations
  • Anyone who watches Faux Noise
  • Anyone who votes GOP while owning a gun

• Christians
  • Anyone who doesn't think that people who were never slaves should be paid reparations
Thats is an interesting, if pants on head paranoid view.

Which doesn't apply to your list. The persecution complex is deep with you. Help help you're Oppressed!
Not really. This is all clear speculation over the wonderful possibilities of their nefarious acts, resulting in Democrats dancing on the bodies of their intended victims.

This crap is all wishful-thinking.......and totally blows their false claims about Trump supposedly overvaluing his properties completely out of the water.

If you can't see this for what it is then there's no hope for you.

I'm certain you're incapable of using your own brain without help from others.

Which is probably why you can relate to Biden.

Not really. This is all clear speculation over the wonderful possibilities of their nefarious acts, resulting in Democrats dancing on the bodies of their intended victims.

This crap is all wishful-thinking.......and totally blows their false claims about Trump supposedly overvaluing his properties completely out of the water.

If you can't see this for what it is then there's not hope for you.
You should send your arguments to Trump's attorneys. I am sure the appellate court will find them compelling.
Meantime NY started filing claims in NY county courts. :abgg2q.jpg:

You should send your arguments to Trump's attorneys. I am sure the appellate court will find them compelling.
Meantime NY started filing claims in NY county courts. :abgg2q.jpg:
Why should I tell Trump's attorneys something they already know.

All of this is just grounds for appeal, you silly twat.

Why should I tell Trump's attorneys something they already know.

All of this is just grounds for appeal, you silly twat.
Sure, yes of course it is. I don't see how the appellate court has not instantly taken these arguments up. Its ok though. i am sure SCOTUS will hear it, right?

• Christians
Nope.
It’s your belief that the charges are fake that lead you to make such hysterical claims.

You’re literally delusional.

Sure, yes of course it is. I don't see how the appellate court has not instantly taken these arguments up. Its ok though. i am sure SCOTUS will hear it, right?
Depends. I don't think it will have to go that far.

But everyone, including the criminals in NYC, know that appeals take time.
They made it utterly impossible for him to get an appeal in NY......so they have to take it to federal appeals court.

Donald Trump sent out a frantic fundraising plea centered around the possibility that Trump Tower might be seized as part of the massive New York fraud judgment leveled against him.

The former president's lawyers notified the court that none of 30 underwriting entities they approached would finance the half-billion bond he needs to pay as he appeals the fraud judgment, which means the New York attorney general's office could begin seizing his properties next week if he fails to pay by Monday's deadline.

"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF TRUMP TOWER!" reads a fundraising email sent to supporters. "Insane radical Democrat AG Letitia James wants to SEIZE my properties in New York. THIS INCLUDES THE ICONIC TRUMP TOWER!"

"Democrats think this will intimidate me," the message adds. "They think that if they take my cash to stifle my campaign, that I'll give up! Here's one thing they don't know: WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

More at the line below...

‘Keep your filthy hands off Trump Tower!’

Monday is the deadline before they start seizing Trump properties. Does Trump have a backup plan? Will Trump's fundraising pitch to his supporters be enough to get him bonded? What do you think?
She's not going to "seize" any of his buildings.

Depends. I don't think it will have to go that far.

But everyone, including the criminals in NYC, know that appeals take time.
They made it utterly impossible for him to get an appeal in NY......so they have to take it to federal appeals court.
Trump was given an extra 30 days. No one forced him to be so ill prepared for this eventuality.

Nope.
It’s your belief that the charges are fake that lead you to make such hysterical claims.

You’re literally delusional.
There were no charges in this case, asshole.
It's not a criminal judgement.
It is purely a civil action.
They found him liable to pay damages in excess of $365,000,000.00 over a non-crime with no victims.

They want to throw Trump in jail over a civil case based on false rationale...........and knowing Trump won't allow himself to be imprisoned they've thrown out the 8th Amendment by putting irrational and extremely harsh penalties on him in an attempt to steal his properties.

And it's because Biden bribed the judge to the tune of $10,000,000.00 to do it.

OK, ECB....let's pretend you and I are in the prosecutor's seat.
Would we, as reasonable people, want to seize an office tower that would require maintenance and other overhead?
Or, would we prefer to just seize or attach the $400,000,000+ cash that the defendant says he has on hand?*

I think you are smart. Sometimes I think I'm somewhat smart. So with that, I think we'd settle on the $400+ million as quicker, simpler, easier to manage and monitor. The balance of the $550,000,000 will come in time if we prevail in the appellate level. IMO

*from The Hill yesterday: "Trump himself told lawyers with the New York attorney general’s office last year he has “substantially in excess of $400 million in cash,”

-----------------------------------------------------------

It seems the 'forgetting' was by the Don Trump side.

They had the right to request a jury trial. But, with that right comes the obligation to notify the court of a desire to exercise that right. After all, there is much preparation for such a jury....with notificaiton to the pool of qualified citizens, selection, voire dire, empaneling, feeding, administering, paying, etc. Courts gotta know in advance.....hence, they ask, via a form, if that will be part of the trial. I'm confident you recognize the practicaliteis there, poster bp96.

Instead, when the time came, Don Trump's side, checked the box on the required form that stated ....'No jury', or words similar.

So there is that.
Another prog lie. Do you assholes ever tell the truth about anything?

Forum List

Back