Keep in mind folks: Romney won independents by 5% in 2012

I voted twice for Obama and he wound up being another Globalist scumbag.

You must have drastically changed your ideology then. Not too many people who voted for Obama are going to throw around the word globalist the way you do.
You have to have blinders on to not see that Obama is no different than GW.

This was my post that you didn't reply to:

You must have drastically changed your ideology then. Not too many people who voted for Obama are going to throw around the word globalist the way you do.
Obama's 2nd Run was based on America 1st.
He dropped that the moment he won reelection.
He folded for the money.

Sure.
Sure, you're a partisan moron.
And it seems you never follow campaigns.

Plenty of them do.

The dupes who voted Obama before and are now voting Trump are just as susceptible to the terminology of Trump supporters as they were to Obama's retarded slogans.

Initially I literally switched from supporting Walker to Trump because I knew thousands, or even millions of retards that voted for Obama would be drawn to Trump's celebrity.

I don't think cross over voters from Obama to Trump is very large.
They are very large in blue collar circles.

Plenty of them do.

The dupes who voted Obama before and are now voting Trump are just as susceptible to the terminology of Trump supporters as they were to Obama's retarded slogans.

Initially I literally switched from supporting Walker to Trump because I knew thousands, or even millions of retards that voted for Obama would be drawn to Trump's celebrity.

I don't think cross over voters from Obama to Trump is very large.
They are very large in blue collar circles.

We shall soon find out.

Everyone believes even their most extreme personal beliefs are mainstream and normal.

You just discredited your own supposed poll.

Do you?
Yes.

That's weird. If I were polled I would call myself a liberal and conservatives usually call themselves conservatives. Polls have cross tabs, moderates don't make up 100% of respondents.
Moderates are a fictional category for apolitical retards or psychopaths.

You can pretend you know what you're talking about all you want many people identify as moderates.

About 45% in presidential elections.

Plenty of them do.

Trump has been consistent for over 20 years.
Trump's given plenty of interviews in the last 20+ years.
Trump eventually won me over almost completely throughout the primary and especially towards the end of the general election.

Got to admire a 70 year old who gathers crowds of previously unheard of numbers, and then immediately leaves to another state to speak to a crowd just as big.

Forum List

Back