Keep in mind folks: Romney won independents by 5% in 2012

Hillary Clinton is winning moderates by double digits in every recent poll that measures that vote.

That's how she wins.
Moderate Democrats don't exist anymore.

Obama won moderates by 20 points in 2008.
I voted twice for Obama and he wound up being another Globalist scumbag.

You must have drastically changed your ideology then. Not too many people who voted for Obama are going to throw around the word globalist the way you do.
You have to have blinders on to not see that Obama is no different than GW.

Hillary Clinton is winning moderates by double digits in every recent poll that measures that vote.

That's how she wins.

How does a poll determine who a "moderate" is?

They ask you, dumbass.
Everyone believes even their most extreme personal beliefs are mainstream and normal.

You just discredited your own supposed poll.

Do you?
Yes.

That says it all don't you think?

No it doesn't say anything. Because for the first time in 60 YEARS Republicans a huge voting block, called White Educated voters, which would be these Independents you're talking about.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

The last time I looked Trump was losing 10 states that Romney won.
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012
Trump is winning Independents.

Clinton WILL NOT get the voter turnout that Obama had and it will sink her........bigly. The exit polls are going to freak out all the dopey sheep who believed the MSM narrative.

New voters, people who haven't voted in years, independents, Reagan democrats, "shy" Trump voters (blacks, hispanics, women) are going to crash the polls tomorrow night and cast their vote for Trump.

Hit the laugh button on this post while you can because tomorrow you aint gonna be laughing :lol: :lol:

Believe me
Lol your opinion is based on no facts whatsoever.
The facts are all around you, but you fail to see them. I can't fix that, but you're only a few hours away from witnessing something you never saw coming.

That's how she wins.
Pfffff. Haven't you been trying to one up Trump since June of last year? Anyways.. lots of moderates like Trump. Especially since he left the DNC to run for the Republican ticket. To "DRAIN THE SWAMP!".

That's how she wins.

You must have drastically changed your ideology then. Not too many people who voted for Obama are going to throw around the word globalist the way you do.

This was my post that you didn't reply to:

That's how she wins.

They ask you, dumbass.
Everyone believes even their most extreme personal beliefs are mainstream and normal.

Do you?
Yes.

That's weird. If I were polled I would call myself a liberal and conservatives usually call themselves conservatives. Polls have cross tabs, moderates don't make up 100% of respondents.

I'm an Independent and I would NEVER vote for that Globalist scumbag.

You are going to vote for the corrupt dishonest incompetent elitist Globalist bitch?
Your ability to follow context seems to be wanting.
I am voting for Trump.

I understood the context very well. I just help couldn't but to remind anybody reading of the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of Crooked Hillary.

It is the night before the election. I'll take the shots when I can get them.

Obama's 2nd Run was based on America 1st.
He dropped that the moment he won reelection.
He folded for the money.

Plenty of them do.

The dupes who voted Obama before and are now voting Trump are just as susceptible to the terminology of Trump supporters as they were to Obama's retarded slogans.

Initially I literally switched from supporting Walker to Trump because I knew thousands, or even millions of retards that voted for Obama would be drawn to Trump's celebrity.

Obama's 2nd Run was based on America 1st.
He dropped that the moment he won reelection.
He folded for the money.

Sure.

They ask you, dumbass.

Do you?
Yes.

That's weird. If I were polled I would call myself a liberal and conservatives usually call themselves conservatives. Polls have cross tabs, moderates don't make up 100% of respondents.
Moderates are a fictional category for apolitical retards or psychopaths.

Plenty of them do.

The dupes who voted Obama before and are now voting Trump are just as susceptible to the terminology of Trump supporters as they were to Obama's retarded slogans.

Initially I literally switched from supporting Walker to Trump because I knew thousands, or even millions of retards that voted for Obama would be drawn to Trump's celebrity.
Trump has been consistent for over 20 years.
Trump's given plenty of interviews in the last 20+ years.

Plenty of them do.

I don't think cross over voters from Obama to Trump is very large.

They ask you, dumbass.

Do you?
Yes.

Moderates are a fictional category for apolitical retards or psychopaths.

You can pretend you know what you're talking about all you want many people identify as moderates.

New Topics

Forum List

Back