"Keep Batley British !"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well the Batley by election came off yesterday with an entertaining list of far right loons. And none of them managed to keep their deposit.

The worst result was for Susan Laird of the new populist party Heritage, with 33 votes, followed by former Britain First deputy leader Jayda Fransen, with 50.

Anne Marie Waters, leader of the far-right For Britain Movement, received 97 votes, while Ukip candidate Jack Thomson got 151 and English Democrat Therese Hirst received 207.

Election rules mean that all candidates must pay a £500 deposit, which is returned if they receive at least 5 per cent of the vote. The results mean that every far-right candidate lost their money.

Its likely that all of these loons have been in the same party at some point but collectively they managed to get 500 votes. Its hugely encouraging in a constituency that saw some dirty trick campaigning by rght wing extremists.

However we have to ask if these idiots fared so badly because the right has now found a home in Blowjobs tory party. I dont think that they have gone away.

NB My American friends may recognise the name of Jayda Fransen who benefitted by being retweeted by Donny before he was banned from twitter. She got 50 votes.

Well the Batley by election came off yesterday with an entertaining list of far right loons. And none of them managed to keep their deposit.

The worst result was for Susan Laird of the new populist party Heritage, with 33 votes, followed by former Britain First deputy leader Jayda Fransen, with 50.

Anne Marie Waters, leader of the far-right For Britain Movement, received 97 votes, while Ukip candidate Jack Thomson got 151 and English Democrat Therese Hirst received 207.

Election rules mean that all candidates must pay a £500 deposit, which is returned if they receive at least 5 per cent of the vote. The results mean that every far-right candidate lost their money.

Its likely that all of these loons have been in the same party at some point but collectively they managed to get 500 votes. Its hugely encouraging in a constituency that saw some dirty trick campaigning by rght wing extremists.

However we have to ask if these idiots fared so badly because the right has now found a home in Blowjobs tory party. I dont think that they have gone away.

NB My American friends may recognise the name of Jayda Fransen who benefitted by being retweeted by Donny before he was banned from twitter. She got 50 votes.
Pretty stupid election to have so many candidates and parties diluting the vote. She only got 35% of the vote. Why not have a runoff election of the top two? She’d get demolished.

Pretty stupid election to have so many candidates and parties diluting the vote. She only got 35% of the vote. Why not have a runoff election of the top two? She’d get demolished.
So you want to deny people the chance to stand for parliament? Maybe just have authorised parties approved by the state ?
Ok I think I see where you are coming from.

So you want to deny people the chance to stand for parliament? Maybe just have authorised parties approved by the state ?
Yea, coming from an idea that people shouldn’t be ruled by a 35% loser.

Yea, coming from an idea that people shouldn’t be ruled by a 35% loser.
Trump lost the popular vote and was made Pres. Rejected twice by America

So, far-right candidates got less than 2% combined. It is somewhat understandable result. What is the issue?

Britain has promised new incidents in Russian waters in the Black Sea.
The British naval forces will continue to enter the Black Sea similar to the one carried out by the British destroyer Defender, which violated the state border of Russia, on July 6, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the kingdom Dominic Raab said during a hearing in the country's parliament.
Keep it up, idiots!

The British naval forces will continue to enter the Black Sea similar to the one carried out by the British destroyer Defender, which violated the state border of Russia, on July 6, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the kingdom Dominic Raab said during a hearing in the country's parliament.
Keep it up, idiots!
The west should probably just bomb russia to take putin out. Its a fucking shithole.

Keep it up, idiots!
The west should probably just bomb russia to take putin out. Its a fucking shithole.

Oh. Weren't you just preaching to conservatives on our attitudes toward "foreigners"? Now you can't wait to go bomb some of them? Gee. What gives, Tommy?

Keep it up, idiots!

Oh. Weren't you just preaching to conservatives on our attitudes toward "foreigners"? Now you can't wait to go bomb some of them? Gee. What gives, Tommy?
Yes, maybe I was a bit ott on this one. But we should be isolating the Russians and the Chinese from the civilised world.

Keep it up, idiots!

That's a great plan, Tommy. The only problem with this plan is that Russia has more megatons than the rest of the world together, and 90% of those megatons have new delivery systems unstoppable by the western defense.

Keep it up, idiots!

Yes, maybe I was a bit ott on this one. But we should be isolating the Russians and the Chinese from the civilised world.
That's a great plan, too. The problem is that the Shanghai Pact is the largest regional organisation in the world in terms of geographical coverage and population, covering three-fifths of the Eurasian continent and nearly half of the human population. Another problem is that western people and politicians don't want to live in the isolation (at least because it means significant decrease of life quality).
SAVE_20210708_081745.jpg

Last edited:
Keep it up, idiots!
Something tells me that soon Russia will be dealing with extremist Muslim groups spreading to Central Asia out of Afghanistan. And it may be that your country will have to start another Afghan campaign.

With all that said, I mean that some British warships won't be a too big concern for you soon.

Keep it up, idiots!
Something tells me that soon Russia will be dealing with extremist Muslim groups spreading to Central Asia out of Afghanistan. And it may be that your country will have to start another Afghan campaign.

With all that said, I mean that some British warships won't be a too big concern for you soon.
In fact, Britain, being a nuclear power will always be more serious problem than non-nuclear militants.

I know. Another Anglo-Saxon pile of shit under the doors of Russia. The usual occupation of God's chosen ones

Keep it up, idiots!

In fact, Britain, being a nuclear power will always be more serious problem than non-nuclear militants.
You are comparing oranges with apples. They are two different kinds of threat. Except of that, it can't be excluded that the Brits will try to stir some things up there. Actually, I will be hardly surprised if they won't.

Keep it up, idiots!

You are comparing oranges with apples. They are two different kinds of threat. Except of that, it can't be excluded that the Brits will try to stir some things up there. Actually, I will be hardly surprised if they won't.
In the case of Taliban invasion - there will be a local war. In the case of British violation of Crymean borders - there will be a significant risk of a nuclear, regional war. Therefore, Russia can ignore potential Taliban's treat to Tajikistan (for some time), but can't ignore a treat of a nuclear war against Britain.

Keep it up, idiots!

In the case of Taliban invasion - there will be a local war. In the case of British violation of Crymean borders - there will be a significant risk of a nuclear, regional war. Therefore, Russia can ignore potential Taliban's treat to Tajikistan (for some time), but can't ignore a treat of a nuclear war against Britain.
I think that the possibility of a nuclear war is viewed as a possible but highly unlikely scenario. While destabilizing of some parts in Central Asia is the perspective of relatively nearest future.

Forum List

Back