Kayleigh McEnany Turns The Tables: Demands Media Ask Joe Scarborough Why He Joked About Killing An Intern

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
(snip)

McEnany Shifts The Focus
President Trump has been receiving his fair share of criticism for the conspiratorial tweets suggesting Scarborough had something to do with it – much of it warranted without further evidence.

As is usually the case though, the media has focused exclusively on mean tweets and not on one simple fact – Scarborough actually joked about killing an intern during an appearance with late shock jock, Don Imus.

“It was Don Imus and Joe Scarborough that joked about killing an intern, joked and laughed about it,” McEnany told reporters, suggesting they start asking him some questions on the matter.

BJ - Love Kayleigh!

(snip)

McEnany Shifts The Focus
President Trump has been receiving his fair share of criticism for the conspiratorial tweets suggesting Scarborough had something to do with it – much of it warranted without further evidence.

As is usually the case though, the media has focused exclusively on mean tweets and not on one simple fact – Scarborough actually joked about killing an intern during an appearance with late shock jock, Don Imus.

“It was Don Imus and Joe Scarborough that joked about killing an intern, joked and laughed about it,” McEnany told reporters, suggesting they start asking him some questions on the matter.

BJ - Love Kayleigh!
After what Scarborough and his evil wench have said about Trump and his entire family for yrs, Trump should bash the mother Fs head into brain pulp....j/k

(snip)

McEnany Shifts The Focus

BJ - Love Kayleigh!
Guilt, I'd imagine. I believe this "rumor." Hes a real scumbag

I, and most of the Nation, can hardly wait for trump and his family to pay their dues for their crimes.
Crime Family, Con Man, Jail Time.
I sense much Liberal Butthurtedness in this one.

e17da6eb04903dee17f951e985bf9f3b1bbb4febae529d162d2964e3b9416b47.jpg

(snip)

McEnany Shifts The Focus

BJ - Love Kayleigh!
I like her style.

No tables have been turned because no one takes the newest version of a press secretary seriously. Mostly she is mocked and laughed at.
and yet, the point is out and you commented.

I, and most of the Nation, can hardly wait for trump and his family to pay their dues for their crimes.
Crime Family, Con Man, Jail Time.
No reasonable person has even suggested that there were crimes committed.

Oh Silly ^^^^^
You know what crimes the family has committed.
So does the SDNY.
Can hardly wait for them to take him down.

Oh, and good luck with that ObamaGate conspiracy theory.

Oh Silly ^^^^^
You know what crimes the family has committed.
So does the SDNY.
Can hardly wait for them to take him down.

Oh, and good luck with that ObamaGate conspiracy theory.

I laugh at idiots like you.

Forum List

Back