Kayleigh McEnany Turns The Tables: Demands Media Ask Joe Scarborough Why He Joked About Killing An Intern

(snip)

McEnany Shifts The Focus
President Trump has been receiving his fair share of criticism for the conspiratorial tweets suggesting Scarborough had something to do with it – much of it warranted without further evidence.

As is usually the case though, the media has focused exclusively on mean tweets and not on one simple fact – Scarborough actually joked about killing an intern during an appearance with late shock jock, Don Imus.

“It was Don Imus and Joe Scarborough that joked about killing an intern, joked and laughed about it,” McEnany told reporters, suggesting they start asking him some questions on the matter.

BJ - Love Kayleigh!
Kayleigh, yet another lying bitch? The police cleared everyone on that matter.

They should ask her why Trump raped a 13 year old girl.

I never saw this part of her conference.
I, and most of the Nation, can hardly wait for trump and his family to pay their dues for their crimes.
Crime Family, Con Man, Jail Time.
Besides running for Prez, what is his crime?
Welp, it will be interesting to see if he is indicted for a felony campaign finance violation.

But personally, i am looking forward to when the evidence of his laundering of criminal russian money starts to come out. Probably after he drops dead, though.

Welp, it will be interesting to see if he is indicted for a felony campaign finance violation.

Explain the violation.

Paying off women he had sex with very well should have been considered a campaign expense.

Why?

I, and most of the Nation, can hardly wait for trump and his family to pay their dues for their crimes.

But personally, i am looking forward to when the evidence of his laundering of criminal russian money starts to come out. Probably after he drops dead, though.

Explain the violation.

Paying off women he had sex with very well should have been considered a campaign expense.

Why?
Because the purpose of obtaining their silence probably was to protect his campaign from bad publicity.

Explain the violation.

Why?
Because the purpose of obtaining their silence probably was to protect his campaign from bad publicity.

So what? That doesn't mean it was a campaign contribution.

Oh Silly ^^^^^
You know what crimes the family has committed.
So does the SDNY.
Can hardly wait for them to take him down.

Oh, and good luck with that ObamaGate conspiracy theory.
Yet again, you were asked what crimes, and you still having posted any credible evidence for a crime. Go away you petulant pussy of a little girl...

Follow the money.
You think trump is innocent, I know he was protected by a bunch of despicable republican Senators.

Explain the violation.
No, you can go read the filing yourself. Search help: unindicted co conspirator individual 1. You can find it.

Did you know they can stop the clock on indictments by sealing them? Interesting stuff. Trump might want to think about being a bit nicer to people who may later have sway over a pardon for him.

Explain the violation.

Why?

A campaign expense is anything primarily intended to benefit the campaign.

So yeah, that’s probably exactly what it means.

No tables have been turned because no one takes the newest version of a press secretary seriously. Mostly she is mocked and laughed at.

Can't wait to see SNL's take on her....nothing will beat Spicer though.

Explain the violation.
No, you can go read the filing yourself. Search help: unindicted co conspirator individual 1. You can find it.

Did you know they can stop the clock on indictments by sealing them? Interesting stuff. Trump might want to think about being a bit nicer to people who may later have sway over a pardon for him.

I understand, you can't defend your claim.
That's ok.

Explain the violation.

Why?

Anything that benefits a campaign is a contribution?

Explain the violation.

Why?

Anything that benefits a campaign is a contribution?

I really see no need to repeat myself.

Oh Silly ^^^^^
So does the SDNY.

Yet again, you were asked what crimes, and you still having posted any credible evidence for a crime. Go away you petulant pussy of a little girl...

Follow the money.
You think trump is innocent, I know he was protected by a bunch of despicable republican Senators.
Deflection, if the President is guilty where are the convictions...Isnt that your excuse for the sick bitch Hiltery?

What crimes are those? Kinda like the Benghazi/Clinton Haitian Charity/Biden-Hunter-China-Ukrainian/Obamagate stuff?

Oh Silly ^^^^^
So does the SDNY.

Follow the money.
Deflection, if the President is guilty where are the convictions...Isnt that your excuse for the sick bitch Hiltery?

There are lots of them. all of those Plea Agreements he signed. All the Settlements. The fines he paid to the IRS. Having his Foundation shut down for all sorts of illegal activity.

Oh Silly ^^^^^
So does the SDNY.

Follow the money.

There are lots of them. all of those Plea Agreements he signed. All the Settlements. The fines he paid to the IRS. Having his Foundation shut down for all sorts of illegal activity.
Again if he is guilty where are the convictions, that was the argument against the Clintons for the evil that they did.

Forum List

Back