Kavanaugh probably lied under oath about torture involvement

If he did lie, disqualify him. However we have a former POTUS who lied under oath and directly to the American people, yet many love and admire him.

If I were a Democrat on the hearing, I would get up and walk out, then the American citizens would know that its a one way vote. They should all walk out. Mutiny is called for. Open rebellion.

Lets get all the documents out there so the folks who couldn't bother reading the ACA can read them.

Anyone going to hold their breath for that to happen???

If I were a Democrat on the hearing, I would get up and walk out, then the American citizens would know that its a one way vote. They should all walk out. Mutiny is called for. Open rebellion.
Your posts get dumber by the day.

If he did lie, disqualify him. However we have a former POTUS who lied under oath and directly to the American people, yet many love and admire him.

Speak for yourself, and the maj of American citizens find him repulsive. Clinton lied about getting a blow job, and we have a potus who lies nonstop.

Lets get all the documents out there so the folks who couldn't bother reading the ACA can read them.

Anyone going to hold their breath for that to happen???

This is a thread about a Supreme Court justice, not the ACA.

Speak for yourself, and the maj of American citizens find him repulsive. Clinton lied about getting a blow job, and we have a potus who lies nonstop.
again you are wrong. The issue with Clinton wasn't a blow job. The issue was if he tried to cover up his lies by utilizing government assets.

Can you post a repulsive poll to support your claim?

Which former president was that ... Oh - Bubba's like about the BJ? Yeah, that was horrible compared to an Orange Dude who lies seven times a day. :rolleyes:

i can't remember the last time the GOP actually achieved anything fair-and-square... :eusa_think:

First as someone once told us elections have consquences second unless Trump nominated a Ruth Bader Ginsburg clone for the Supreme Court the left was going to oppose them that is their right but stop pretending like your opposition to Kavanaugh is based on some morale or ethical concern it's based on politics just like the rights were with Obamas nominees.

If you are referring to Bill Clinton...he was impeached for lying under oath. So you agree that he should be held accountable like Clinton was.

Just remember, these asshole democrats who are now showing their asses for the camera approved this judge for the DC Circuit!

Forum List

Back