Kavanaugh has enough votes

He'll get in, but look what he went through. The Democrats have hurt him and his family so much. I truly feel for the dude. But hopefully Karma is real, and it comes back around on the Democrats. They've stooped to all-time terrible lows to keep Trump's pick out. Shame on em.

RW's can lie to Congress under oath and pass the test ...

Bill Clinton lied to Congress under oath and RW's got the runny shits and fell over in the puddle face first.

Sen. Susan Collins to vote yes on Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, likely securing his confirmation — Los Angeles Times

Trump wins. In more ways than one. Anecdotally, my normally apolitical wife and mother now hate Democrats with a passion I didn’t know they could muster. All the years of suffering through my rants with little interest and this did it for them. To me it was just normal liberal shenanigans. But this was something they don’t usually watch closely and they found it shocking.

Yipeeee!,,,but now Im gonna have to keep my new car in the garage until winter

He'll get in, but look what he went through. The Democrats have hurt him and his family so much. I truly feel for the dude. But hopefully Karma is real, and it comes back around on the Democrats. They've stooped to all-time terrible lows to keep Trump's pick out. Shame on em.

Don’t worry about Karma. Those foaming at the mouth lunatics have done it to themselves. No hiding it. People like OldLady can say “well that’s not really us” but we know better. What we saw is brought to you by voting Democrat.
This circus is the result of decades of a moral cancer eating the soul of that party.

:dance: :cul2: :dance: :cul2: We can only hope !!,,we made it thru the first hurdle, could this be the start of energizing the right? Could the nomination of Kava only be a sign of "The Death Of Democrats" come November?,,Imagine if we keep the house? Every liberal commentator and politician are gonna look like losers/clowns if we still hang on to the house as well as the Senate !!!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Those who voted were already in office

We will see if there are any repercussions in November

If the Democratic Party is totally embarrassed and ruined, that will leave only the 'other' party in clear, spotlighted control. Then, when it becomes once and for all how bankrupt that party is as well, perhaps American voters will finally rid themselves of that plague as well.

Sen. Susan Collins to vote yes on Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh, likely securing his confirmation — Los Angeles Times

Trump wins. In more ways than one. Anecdotally, my normally apolitical wife and mother now hate Democrats with a passion I didn’t know they could muster. All the years of suffering through my rants with little interest and this did it for them. To me it was just normal liberal shenanigans. But this was something they don’t usually watch closely and they found it shocking.
I was watching. Thanks for calling me.

WinningResumesTomorrow.jpg

A great day for America...not so great for the filth known as progressive democrats

Up yours ya slimy shitstains

They pulled the same on Clarence Thomas.

Lol no it’s not! That’s the beauty of the Electoral College. You can’t gerrymander it.
Give it up.

No, it comes pre-gerrymandered, giving more weight to states with more white people.

Wyoming gets 1 elector for every 200,000 people and California gets one for every 600,000 people.

That's fucked up.

Go figure. The min is 3.

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Plane Standing By to Transport Daines to Senate for Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Hey,
You gave him a try first term and you are not pleased, we understand. Nobody’s going to have hard feelings if you vote democrat next election. We support your right to choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They pulled the same on Clarence Thomas.

So now you have 2 GOP who have been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment. How proud you must be.

I hope they get a divorce.

Forum List

Back