Kavanaugh has enough votes

And you fail to recognize both falsely accused and brought forward by lying Democrats.
Fortunate for you, Rep’s don’t pull such low tricks.
He'll get in, but look what he went through. The Democrats have hurt him and his family so much. I truly feel for the dude. But hopefully Karma is real, and it comes back around on the Democrats. They've stooped to all-time terrible lows to keep Trump's pick out. Shame on em.
They pulled the same on Clarence Thomas.

So now you have 2 GOP who have been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment. How proud you must be.

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Plane Standing By to Transport Daines to Senate for Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Hey,
You gave him a try first term and you are not pleased, we understand. Nobody’s going to have hard feelings if you vote democrat next election. We support your right to choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, I know his type. He will always be a pile of shit to me.

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Thanks to your party's Harry Reid.

A great day for America...not so great for the filth known as progressive democrats

Up yours ya slimy shitstains

Sure it will set us back 50 years, you might like that though after all you think men are superior.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Hey,
You gave him a try first term and you are not pleased, we understand. Nobody’s going to have hard feelings if you vote democrat next election. We support your right to choose.

Nope, I know his type. He will always be a pile of shit to me.

Well here’s to you.......[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench

Is it terrible that 51 votes can put a SC justice on the bench?

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP

Huh?

Lol no it’s not! That’s the beauty of the Electoral College. You can’t gerrymander it.
Give it up.

No, it comes pre-gerrymandered, giving more weight to states with more white people.

Wyoming gets 1 elector for every 200,000 people and California gets one for every 600,000 people.

That's fucked up.

Wyoming gets 1 elector for every 200,000 people

Wrong.

Wyoming gets one for their 564,000 people and two more for their senators.

and California gets one for every 600,000 people.

California has 53 electors for their 37,350,000 people, about 705,000 per elector, and two more
electors for their senators. If they stopped counting illegal aliens for apportionment, California
would lose about 6 electoral votes.

And how exactly does one gerrymander the electoral college?
Gerrymandering the Presidency: Why Trump could lose the popular vote in 2020 by 6 percent and still win a second term.

If four Republican controlled state governments (Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida) change the way they allocate Electoral College votes, President Trump could be re-elected in 2020, even if he loses the popular vote by 6 percentage points. All the states need do is to allocate Electoral College votes by congressional district (like Nebraska and Maine), instead of giving all of the state’s electors to the statewide winner.

Ummmm….Trump won ALL the electoral college votes in those 4 states. Doing it by district would
reduce the electoral college votes he'd get.

Are these morons related to you?

Good, we need more perverts in power.
Perverts and dry drunks

Hey, Stephen, why don't you go play in traffic again?

Hee hee hee...what a glorious day

directioner-crying.gif

It's pretty hard to threaten me, but take your best shot. What is terrible is democrats can't be shamed enough from a deceitful, slanderous and weak attempt to destroy a good man to say sorry and vote for him.

It's terrible that senators think they can maliciously keep a great judge off the SC bench with an unfounded accusation from decades ago. THis judge has gone through 7, count them, 7 FBI background checks! And that is not enough?

You wanted another FBI investigation and the GOP acquiesced. When that turned into Kavanaugh's favor, you didn't honor the result. Wow are Democrats showing their petty butt hurt egos.
7 background checks over a period of 12 years and the interview of 150 individuals.

It's pretty hard to threaten me, but take your best shot. What is terrible is democrats can't be shamed enough from a deceitful, slanderous and weak attempt to destroy a good man to say sorry and vote for him.

Kavanaugh will always be an accused attempted rapist, no matter what you do. I can't wait for other women to come out now that he is on the court, or maybe a man.

Forum List

Back