Kavanaugh has enough votes

If he's confirmed he's confirmed. If he isn't then I'm Coney Barrett will be the next pick. She's even more conservative than Kavanaugh.

I'm sure the Dems will come up with something to oppose her. Probably not sexual misconduct but you never know.
Retired #SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens on Judge #Kavanaugh: “I’ve changed my views for reasons that have no really relationship to his intellectual ability or his record as a federal judge…I think that his performance during the hearings caused me to change my mind.”

Stevens is a blithering old rat who has no love for the Constitution. Leave it to the Democrats to be guided by dementia.

If he's confirmed he's confirmed. If he isn't then I'm Coney Barrett will be the next pick. She's even more conservative than Kavanaugh.

I'm sure the Dems will come up with something to oppose her. Probably not sexual misconduct but you never know.
Retired #SCOTUS Justice John Paul Stevens on Judge #Kavanaugh: “I’ve changed my views for reasons that have no really relationship to his intellectual ability or his record as a federal judge…I think that his performance during the hearings caused me to change my mind.”

Stevens is a blithering old rat who has no love for the Constitution. Leave it to the Democrats to be guided by dementia.
Billy those who agree with you must really be sick in the head to have this admitted partisan pos enter our SC A dry drunk holding hands with the other pos Thomas Have you no regard for Americas future?

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Plane Standing By to Transport Daines to Senate for Kavanaugh Confirmation Vote

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

Kavanaugh is another kenedy swing vote.

Billy those who agree with you must really be sick in the head to have this admitted partisan pos enter our SC A dry drunk holding hands with the other pos Thomas Have you no regard for Americas future?

Lol, but you're cool with wino ginsu.

Stevens isn't sentient enough to know when he's shit himself.
But the LIB MSM are inviting him to give his opinion.
How fucking pathetic is that.

Senator Daines, a Kavanaugh supporter, will be away for his daughter’s wedding the day of the vote. But he says he would come back “if needed”.

Tells me they think they have the votes and so can let him leave. But if a problem arises he will fly back.

Nice. I may yet get my dream 49-49 vote with a Pence tiebreaker. Butthurt for years and theTDS will explode into a show which guarantees a good GOP showing.

Put him on the bench and suffer the consequences. Its terrible that 1 vote can put a SC justice on the bench, and yet we have politicians who pick their voters by gerrymandering.
It's terrible that senators think they can maliciously keep a great judge off the SC bench with an unfounded accusation from decades ago. THis judge has gone through 7, count them, 7 FBI background checks! And that is not enough?

You wanted another FBI investigation and the GOP acquiesced. When that turned into Kavanaugh's favor, you didn't honor the result. Wow are Democrats showing their petty butt hurt egos.

Read this:https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/intern...ckground_Checks_and_Investigations_Policy.pdf

and they didn't count his college or HS days, and his record was probably expunged if he had any. The rich get away with everything, just like Matt Gaetz DUI was expunged and his daddy helped him get elected.

Just like ol drunk ted when he left his date trapped in a car filling with water, under a bridge, to die.

What I have no regard for is the future of the Democratic Party.

Kavanaugh is no partisan, but he will help protect America from those who seek to "fundamentally transform the United States of America" - the Democrats and their supporters - who are the real uber-partisans. Few organizations are more anti-American.

The buffoons laugh Esquire
And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.

The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides.

trumpus3-1538570960.jpg

Getty ImagesMANDEL NGAN
We have had good presidents and bad—a Buchanan is followed by a Lincoln who is followed by an Andrew Johnson, and so forth. But we never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president* as currently occupies the office. We have had presidents who have been the worthy targets of scalding scorn, but James Callender went after giants. We never have had a president* so completely deserving of scorn and yet so small in the office that it almost seems a waste of time and energy to summon up the requisite contempt.

Watch him make fun of the woman again. Watch how a republic dies in the empty eyes of an empty man who feels nothing but his own imaginary greatness, and who cannot find in himself the decency simply to shut the fuck up even when it is in his best interest to do so. Presidents don't have to be heroes to be good presidents. They just have to realize that their humanity is our common humanity, and that their political commonwealth is our political commonwealth, too.

Watch him again, behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now.

It's terrible that senators think they can maliciously keep a great judge off the SC bench with an unfounded accusation from decades ago. THis judge has gone through 7, count them, 7 FBI background checks! And that is not enough?

You wanted another FBI investigation and the GOP acquiesced. When that turned into Kavanaugh's favor, you didn't honor the result. Wow are Democrats showing their petty butt hurt egos.

Read this:https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/intern...ckground_Checks_and_Investigations_Policy.pdf

and they didn't count his college or HS days, and his record was probably expunged if he had any. The rich get away with everything, just like Matt Gaetz DUI was expunged and his daddy helped him get elected.

Just like ol drunk ted when he left his date trapped in a car filling with water, under a bridge, to die.

He apologized and lived up to it. I also do not think it got expunged. We all know about it. With an expunged record few know about it.

Well it starts in the states, the only reason Trump is Potus is due to extreme gerrymandering done the GOP. If not for Trump we wouldn't have this partisan hack up for a vote.

And how exactly does one gerrymander the electoral college?
Gerrymandering the Presidency: Why Trump could lose the popular vote in 2020 by 6 percent and still win a second term.

Fuck off with that. I asked you a question. Answer it. In your own words.

And by the way, your link does nothing except to speculate changing state laws for the future. It doesn't do a damn thing to support your claim.

He apologized and lived up to it. I also do not think it got expunged. We all know about it. With an expunged record few know about it.
Ask yourself "how in the hell did Ted escape prosecution driving drunk, drove off a bridge, killed a woman, and didn't report it until the next day?"
Had a life long career in in the democratic party. That has got to be rich by any standards.
You have got to be the messageboard's town idiot with your response, Pennie.
Right now I have to laugh at you for being such a buffoon. :auiqs.jpg:

PS, Oh yeah, I think that Kav has enough votes, and rightly so.

At least Dimms can hold the moral high ground knowing that they TRULY tried to keep a serial rapist off the bench.

They are ONLY thinking of the women, like Ford. No political motivations....Dimms are altrustic.

Last edited:
If it were a question of the best quarter back for a major football team, the standard would be much higher than just 'competent'.
Supreme Court judges that are not of superior quality are always disappointing.

That’s the problem with losing the election.

Blame yourselves for running Hillary.
There must be some mistake on your part. To whom is this addressed? It has nothing to do with the quoted post.

jUST LIKE TED kENNEDY?

Senators, the only ones voting here, are chosen by state. Be hard to gerrymander those you ignoramous.

Kavanaugh is another kenedy swing vote.
Not anymore.

There are no Consequences to suffer when you put someone on The Bench that is a Constitutionalist.

So wait, THE GOP Gerrymandered Michigan out of The Union or something?

Please go take your meds.

Just when you think Libtards couldn't get any dumber, you poke your head in here.

I wonder if Feinstein, Ford, Avenatti, Katz and that whole gang of criminals will apologize to America, or Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh has enough votes

so did killing Obamacare ...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back