Newly released documents show CIA had embedded agents on J6

MSN HAS FAKE NEWS?

The MSN article cites this article:

I GUESS YOU CULTISTS SHOULD STOP USING MICROSOFT NEWWORK FOR NEWS.

INCLUDING MSNBC.

When do we accept the word of the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY?

They said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.

No they didn't.

Do we believe them now?

Do we only believe them when it heps our side politically?
The CIA called out false evidence Comer was trying to use; now, as expected, the right wing media is doing it's hit jobs.

Very predictable.

CIA Alerted ‘Dog Teams’ to Capitol Riot, Sent Technicians to Inspect Pipe Bombs, Texts Show​

CIA played key Jan. 6 roles, texts reveal​

CIA played key Jan. 6 roles, texts reveal​

dog-pdf-791x1024.jpg

Babbitt-pdf-791x1024.jpg

CovertAction Bulletin: Was January 6 a Ruling Class Conspiracy?​

July 6, 2022

When do we accept the word of the INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY?

They said the Hunter Biden laptop was a Russian fake.

Do we believe them now?

Do we only believe them when it heps our side politically?
CIA DEPLOYED IN REACTION to Jan 6th.... Is what the article says.

Which is expected, that they would be.

hmmmm

I thought that was the job of the FBI?

Were there foreign subversives there?

:ack-1:

Unless I'm mistaken, it is against the law for the CIA to operate domestically. They had no business being there; the FBI is the entity that deals with domestic terror threats and investigations.

We knew this and know this and said this
From 1/6 to Covid and many other contrived witch hunt hoaxes, the Dems have become communists and will brazenly do illegal things to try and keep Embalming Fluid in office

Unless I'm mistaken, it is against the law for the CIA to operate domestically. They had no business being there; the FBI is the entity that deals with domestic terror threats and investigations.
It says they were called in to investigate the bomb threats?

The CIA operates in and outside of the country, depending on what it is... mostly outside as you state.

The Pelosi Plants as I so brazenly labeled them and received 95 % derision turn out to be absolutely correct

OP, did these alleged agents drag the violent J6ers kicking and screaming to break the law by storming the Capitol and commiting crimes?

It says they were called in to investigate the bomb threats?

The CIA operates in and outside of the country, depending on what it is... mostly outside as you state.
Where foreign threats are concerned, yes. But Jan. 6 was not a foreign threat or operation. In fact, I am of the opinion that Jan. 6 was not an operation or a planned attempt at insurrection. But that is a topic for another discussion.

But again, they have no business concerning themselves with matters regarding Jan. 6 unless there is a perceived foreign element or factor.

hmmmm

I thought that was the job of the FBI?

Were there foreign subversives there?

:ack-1:
I don't think they are as confined as you think, and if there was any a time for them to be called in to help it would have been J6.

What's the conspiracy that has you guys all freaking out? :dunno:

Where foreign threats are concerned, yes. But Jan. 6 was not a foreign threat or operation. In fact, I am of the opinion that Jan. 6 was not an operation or a planned attempt at insurrection. But that is a topic for another discussion.

But again, they have no business concerning themselves with matters regarding Jan. 6 unless there is a perceived foreign element or factor.
So, you are upset that they were called in to investigate the bombs at the DNc and RNc???

I just don't get you guys.... :(

Forum List

Back