Kavanaugh called himself & his friends 'loud, obnoxious drunks' in 1983 letter and signed it 'Bart'

The next thing we will hear is that he signed the letter "Bart" in reference to the character in Blazing Saddles who was appointed to be the town sheriff. He is obviously a racist for referring to that over-the-top racist comedy that contained the N-word numerous times.

Blazing Saddles...a comedy classic, back when people didn't take themselves so seriously.

The next thing we will hear is that he signed the letter "Bart" in reference to the character in Blazing Saddles who was appointed to be the town sheriff. He is obviously a racist for referring to that over-the-top racist comedy that contained the N-word numerous times.

Blazing Saddles...a comedy classic, back when people didn't take themselves so seriously.

you could laugh at everyone, yourself included, and it was all good.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-4_9-19-26.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-4_9-19-26.jpeg
    12.7 KB · Views: 18
Who gives a damn. There is still, zero evidence that he did shit to the woman whose old boyfriend is now claiming she is lying on top of having no evidence and four witnesses debunking her story.

Nobody has "debunked her story". That's still true as it was last week and no amount of posting fantasies changes it.

But that's effectively water under the bridge at this point after Kavanaugh's hideous display of injudicious temperament, coupled with evasion and lying under oath including the one you just plopped in the post above.
Even the folks at USA Today don't believe her. This woman is a liar. You can take that to the bank and if there is any real justice left in this country, she'll face charges.
Christine Blasey Ford's changing Kavanaugh assault story leaves her short on credibility

"Charges" for ----------------- what?

A "liar" eh? Go ahead and prove that. You don't even need to wait in line; many have tried and all have failed. Seems it did not occur to them that they were not at that party that night. Duh.

And folks were smart enough to spot that it was ridiculing racism. I don't think the snowflakes would get the point now.

It is also very typical of teenage boys to brag and inflate their status to appear to be the in crowd and the ultimate ones. Brett Kavanaugh may have been an inwardly nerdy and virginal boy, but his sports activity kept him in the in crowd with the rowdy boys. Kavanaugh is a man now. It appears the writer of the NYT story does not know the era too well like those of us who have lived it. There are 3 films that Kavanaugh mentioned in his testimony and there are more that depict the rowdy spring break party like atmosphere in the late 70s and beyond. GET REAL people this spring break partying goes on still.
"His circle celebrated a culture of heavy drinking, even by the standards of that era." NOT QUITE dumb msm.

A college student that drinks beer? Get the hell outta here.

High school actually, when he was 17.

Notice how he phrased that the drinking age was 18 so "seniors were legal" --- before he was a senior. Interestingly enough the Maryland drinking age was raised to 21 on the same date his calendar lists the same partygoers that Ford named --- July 1st 1982. So he wouldn't be legal in Maryland until 1986.

And folks were smart enough to spot that it was ridiculing racism. I don't think the snowflakes would get the point now.

it pretty much ridiculed everything. your faux rage isn't working anymore as the PC crap goes into life support due to massive public apathy.

Who gives a damn. There is still, zero evidence that he did shit to the woman whose old boyfriend is now claiming she is lying on top of having no evidence and four witnesses debunking her story.

Nobody has "debunked her story". That's still true as it was last week and no amount of posting fantasies changes it.

But that's effectively water under the bridge at this point after Kavanaugh's hideous display of injudicious temperament, coupled with evasion and lying under oath including the one you just plopped in the post above.

I also heard that in 1984 he double dipped his chip at a party

Never heard it put quite that way but okay. I bet there's a slang term for it like "devil's triangle" too.

then it's he's a liar despite saying he drank in college (nevermind ford lied, they don't give a shit there)

You still have yet to prove that. Remember?
Or did you black out from the other day?
i'm not the one making accusations. up until all this liberal crap it was you had to prove your accusations. left didn't like that idea so they throw a hissy fit to get around common sense.

keep hissying son. it looks good on you.

then it's he's a liar despite saying he drank in college (nevermind ford lied, they don't give a shit there)

i'm not the one making accusations. up until all this liberal crap it was you had to prove your accusations. left didn't like that idea so they throw a hissy fit to get around common sense.

You must have been passed out drunk when they covered reading the English language, amirite?

You don't remember going down in flames on this same point the other day?

Here's your declaration, reduced to its subject-object:

"ford [sic] lied". I blew it up real big so you could find it. So yeah you ARE the one making an accusation here.

That's a simple declarative sentence.
Now back it up. You know, tell us how you were secretly hiding behind the curtain in that room and saw the whole thing.

Or maybe you can essplain how Ford has to prove her case and yet you don't have to prove yours.

Notice how he phrased that the drinking age was 18 so "seniors were legal" --- before he was a senior. Interestingly enough the Maryland drinking age was raised to 21 on the same date his calendar lists the same partygoers that Ford named --- July 1st 1982. So he wouldn't be legal in Maryland until 1986.
A high school student drinking beer? Get the hell outta here.

You must have been passed out drunk when they covered reading the English language, amirite?

"ford [sic] lied". I blew it up real big so you could find it. So yeah you ARE the one making an accusation here.

Now back it up. You know, tell us how you were secretly hiding behind the curtain in that room and saw the whole thing.

Or maybe you can essplain how Ford has to prove her case and yet you don't have to prove yours.
you just can't stay on topic can you?

night johnboy. go be useless somewhere else for awhile.

So what part of drinking did Kavanaugh lie about?
The amount of it.

He gave the impression he drank now and then but it is beginning to look like he had a problem and that his behavour was less than dignified during those times.

He wasn't specific,, but what part of 'I liked beer, I still like beer' don't the left understand?

His interpretation & the lefts interpretation of now & then can be a lot different......if those doing the heavy questioning continually asked about his drinking during high school & college to determine if he had a problem with alcohol (like they were doing) their idea of a drinking problem could be having more than 2 beers a week, but that really isn't a 'drinking problem' as many are trying to make you believe.

Most people see a 'drinking problem' of having several (6+?) per day, everyday and can't go a day without. Which is tantamount to alcoholism. He may like his beer and he may well have been a partier, but he is not an alcoholic by any means. If so, starting that young he never would have made much of his life before SCOTUS and probably would have dropped out or been kicked out of college.

The amount of it.

He gave the impression he drank now and then but it is beginning to look like he had a problem and that his behavour was less than dignified during those times.

That is not a lie if that is what he believes. Why does his high school drinking matter over three decades later anyway? It is simply desparation by libtards.
The difference between low consumption and over consumption are official.

The amount of it.

He wasn't specific,, but what part of 'I liked beer, I still like beer' don't the left understand?

His interpretation & the lefts interpretation of now & then can be a lot different......if those doing the heavy questioning continually asked about his drinking during high school & college to determine if he had a problem with alcohol (like they were doing) their idea of a drinking problem could be having more than 2 beers a week, but that really isn't a 'drinking problem' as many are trying to make you believe.

Most people see a 'drinking problem' of having several (6+?) per day, everyday and can't go a day without. Which is tantamount to alcoholism. He may like his beer and he may well have been a partier, but he is not an alcoholic by any means. If so, starting that young he never would have made much of his life before SCOTUS and probably would have dropped out or been kicked out of college.
Sp you dpn't understand the using of alcohol in heatlhy amounts, got it. So what?

you just can't stay on topic can you?

night johnboy. go be useless somewhere else for awhile.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand STILL no answer. After several days.

If you'd got that through your head the first time I pointed out your hypocrisy, all these pixels would not have had to die.

A high school student drinking beer? Get the hell outta here.

Yyyyyep. Check the calendar.

Seems to me there was another SCOTUS nominee who got nixed on the basis that he smoked cannabis. Which, like drinking at 17, was also illegal. But that was then.....

Notice how he phrased that the drinking age was 18 so "seniors were legal"

Because some of his friends were old enough to drink legally.

Forum List

Back