Kavanaugh called himself & his friends 'loud, obnoxious drunks' in 1983 letter and signed it 'Bart'

Dude is creepy. Speed quarters with three people isn't "devil's triangle" it's just speed quarters.

So what part of drinking did Kavanaugh lie about?
The amount of it.

He gave the impression he drank now and then but it is beginning to look like he had a problem and that his behavour was less than dignified during those times.

That is not a lie if that is what he believes. Why does his high school drinking matter over three decades later anyway? It is simply desparation by libtards.
The difference between low consumption and over consumption are official.

Got a link for that, libtard?

Of course you don't! Why not take the time required to post inane bullshit lie this and go untwist your panties?

The amount of it.

He gave the impression he drank now and then but it is beginning to look like he had a problem and that his behavour was less than dignified during those times.

That is not a lie if that is what he believes. Why does his high school drinking matter over three decades later anyway? It is simply desparation by libtards.

Of course you don't! Why not take the time required to post inane bullshit lie this and go untwist your panties?
Google it if they didn't teach you in school or if you were too busy molesting girls .

The amount of it.

Google it if they didn't teach you in school or if you were too busy molesting girls .

Sorry, I don;t play libtard games. You made the claim, back it up!

I think that it is official that lilbtards are morons who do not know the difference between fact and fiction..

The amount of it.

^^ Trying to cover you molesting boys?

A college student that drinks beer? Get the hell outta here.

High school actually, when he was 17.

Notice how he phrased that the drinking age was 18 so "seniors were legal" --- before he was a senior. Interestingly enough the Maryland drinking age was raised to 21 on the same date his calendar lists the same partygoers that Ford named --- July 1st 1982. So he wouldn't be legal in Maryland until 1986.
A high school student drinking beer? Get the hell outta here.

Yyyyyep. Check the calendar.

Seems to me there was another SCOTUS nominee who got nixed on the basis that he smoked cannabis. Which, like drinking at 17, was also illegal. But that was then.....
You're a damn fool. But, then, you're a worthless leftist traitor.

The amount of it.

He wasn't specific,, but what part of 'I liked beer, I still like beer' don't the left understand?

His interpretation & the lefts interpretation of now & then can be a lot different......if those doing the heavy questioning continually asked about his drinking during high school & college to determine if he had a problem with alcohol (like they were doing) their idea of a drinking problem could be having more than 2 beers a week, but that really isn't a 'drinking problem' as many are trying to make you believe.

Most people see a 'drinking problem' of having several (6+?) per day, everyday and can't go a day without. Which is tantamount to alcoholism. He may like his beer and he may well have been a partier, but he is not an alcoholic by any means. If so, starting that young he never would have made much of his life before SCOTUS and probably would have dropped out or been kicked out of college.
Sp you dpn't understand the using of alcohol in heatlhy amounts, got it. So what?

So how many high school or college boys even know what healthy amounts mean????? Everyone's body processes alcohol differently. What 1 beer is for you is not the same as 1 beer for anyone else. Any of the parties I'd been too in high school, the boys could handle 2 maybe 3 beers before being drunk & not safe to drive, 8 to 10 or more before blacking out or puking.

Personally I don't drink, other than maybe "A" Margarita when we've been out for Mexican food and rarely even then or a glass of bubbly on New Years. Maybe once or twice a year. Why???? Because I am a daughter of an alcoholic, I grew up with it around me because not only was my dad a heavy drinker but nearly all his friends were too. Only they were into hard liquor, not beer.
Yes, I know exactly about heavy drinking vs light, the mindset of someone with a drinking problem such as alcoholism. High school & college boys never act dignified with or without alcohol involved

Forum List

Back