Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

Everyone is a liar. He's more than qualified and you know it. You don't like Constitutional judges. Fine. Deal with it.
It's against the law to lie to Congress.

He's supposed to be the one judging people who break the law.

No. He's unqualified for this position.

NEXT!!!!

When Kavanaugh is seated on the USSC I hope you can find someone else to whine about. He'll be on this coming Tues or Wedns.

Actually they are not witnesses to what happened they are witnesses to what she hoped happened. The real witnesses say it never happened.

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Yup, Kavanaugh is GUILTY as HELL!

Ford and her lawyers presented 4 affidavits declaring Ford TALKED about the incident.

"During our meal, Christine was visibly upset, so I asked her what was going on,” Gildo-Mazzon says in her declaration. “Christine told me she had been having a hard day because she was thinking about an assault she experienced when she was much younger. She said she had been almost raped by someone who was now a federal judge."

- 'Ford was having a bad day and when asked why she SAID because she had almost been raped by Kavanaugh 36 years ago.' Hang the SOB! :p

The fact that her Deep State Lawyers allowed her to submit this as 'evidence' shows how desperate they are as this is nothing more than inadmissible HEARSAY at best. This is not evidence / proof of jack-$h!t!

Whats scary is that libs don't even understand this. They're now saying presumption of guilt is the new way. This is insanity. This is how you tack to a totalitarian govt.

It's a good thing Ford started to plant the seed of this fake accusation to stop Kavanaugh from getting on the Supreme Court several years ago!

When Kavanaugh is seated on the USSC I hope you can find someone else to whine about. He'll be on this coming Tues or Wedns.
So you just don't give a damn about someone breaking the law, once it's an R behind their name, correct?

Ford and her lawyers presented 4 affidavits declaring Ford TALKED about the incident.

LMFAO!!!!

The ones who heard Anita Hill "talk" about it were some of the most ridiculously obvious left wing psycho liars on the planet. One was busted immediately for lying about whether or not she had filed 20+ sex harass lawsuits herself... and yeah, she was a PRINCESS as well.

95% of sex harass lawsuit money ends up in the hands of lying Jewish females.

She's going to present more evidence than the wrinkled old clowns like Snatch, McTurtle and Assley expect. But they don't care whether Kav the Perv did it or not. They're gonna take a vote and insert this buttplug Roger Ramjet style.

"Daddy, will you sign this paper that says I'm right? I got Betty and Laura and Pidgie and Kathy to sign too! This'll sure show 'em!"

:auiqs.jpg:

So you just don't give a damn about someone breaking the law, once it's an R behind their name, correct?
So you have proven you do not believe that a Republican / Conservative is 'Innocent Until Proven Guilty'....

How...Democratic Party / Snowflake of you.

For the record, in this very thread, Republicans went from
  • "No, Kavanaught didn't lie" to,
  • "Show me he lied" to,
  • "Pinpoint the exact instant in the video where he lied" to,
  • " Well, Hillary lied to Congress too, so when you start caring about when Hillary lies, I'll care about Kavanaught lying."
I mean, you can't make this crap up!!!

tenor.gif

For the record, in this very thread, Republicans went from "No, Kavanaught didn't lie", to "Show me he lied", to "Pinpoint the exact instant in the video where he lied" to " Well, Hillary lied to Congress too, so when you start caring about when Hillary lies, I'll care about Kavanaught lying."

tenor.gif
For the record, you're a hypocritical biased idiot.

She's going to present more evidence
...and Mueller has evidence of illegal Trump collusion....you just wait and see. You just wait! Any Day now (said every day for the last 2 years...)! :p

For the record, in this very thread, Republicans went from
  • "No, Kavanaught didn't lie" to,
  • "Show me he lied" to,
  • "Pinpoint the exact instant in the video where he lied" to,
  • " Well, Hillary lied to Congress too, so when you start caring about when Hillary lies, I'll care about Kavanaught lying."

tenor.gif

You don't know when he lied?

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Only 4 Trump haters willing to say I wasn’t there but it’s all true?

LOL! Her husband, really?

Friends who said she may have mentioned it before.

Nobody that was there. The lying Moon Bat bitch.

Is that all the filthy ass TDS afflicted Moon Bats have?
What do you expect at this point? A DNA test? Pictures? Do most guys sexually assault women in public where there are a bunch of people witnessing it? Of course not. If you were accusing someone of something that DID happen but no one witnessed it but you and the accused, how would YOU prove it, except to present your story and the friends/family that you talked to about it? All this "prove it" stuff is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back