Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.
And they should, just like democrats rammed Obamacare down our throat when they controlled congress. We have the ball. When you get the ball back, then do your thing. Have a problem with our system?

Sure since Ford and Ramirez are far from believable.

If this happened then it should have been reported 40 years ago. Ford can't find anyone who agrees with her. No proof. No witnesses.

I'd take that case to court. How bout you??
Kavanaught has no business being nominated in the first place. Having broken the law and lying to Congress, he's proven to be a liar and unworthy of that office.

Hahahaha Trumpublincans don't care. That they have 51 votes in the Senate and can ram him down America's throat, like the Good Old boys did to their victims at their house parties, is all that matters to them right now.

Trump was elected primarily because Americans didn't want Crooked Hillary appointing stupid Libtard dingbats to the Supreme Court like we saw with Obama and his two yahoos. That was the main reason voters gave for voting for Trump.

Obama was (and is) a shithead and got it wrong on just about everything but one of the few things he did get right is when he said "elections have consequences".

If this happened then it should have been reported 40 years ago. Ford can't find anyone who agrees with her. No proof. No witnesses.

Kavanaught has no business being nominated in the first place. Having broken the law and lying to Congress, he's proven to be a liar and unworthy of that office.

Bullshit. He was investigated by the FBI six times. If he lied they would have reported it.

You are full of shit.

Yes they can and I hope they do.
As they should.

I didn't agree with this guy's nomination. He is waaaaaay too happy with executive power and not nearly concerned enough of 4th Amendment protections. That said, due to the actions of the dimocraps and their minions, I hope the GOPers in the senate shove this guy up the opposition's asses hard, without lubricant.

Everyone is a liar. He's more than qualified and you know it. You don't like Constitutional judges. Fine. Deal with it.

Yes they can and I hope they do.
As they should.

I didn't agree with this guy's nomination. He is waaaaaay too happy with executive power and not nearly concerned enough of 4th Amendment protections. That said, due to the actions of the dimocraps and their minions, I hope the GOPers in the senate shove this guy up the opposition's asses hard, without lubricant.

You're spot on in your reasoning. Those are my thoughts exactly. I thought trump should have picked a more conservative nominee. He picks someone that is just like kenedy and the libs scream like petulant children. I hope they ram him through now.

The Democrats are screwing up by being the Party of Hate, especially pertaining to Kavanaugh, and they are too stupid to know it.

How Dianne Feinstein Woke The Republican Sleeping Giant - Big League Politics

How Dianne Feinstein Woke The Republican Sleeping Giant

Leftist California Senator Dianne Feinstein has done something even President Donald Trump could not do:

Awaken the sleeping giant of the Republican electorate to defeat the Democrats in the 2018 midterms.

It is widely, and incorrectly, thought that Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto said after the Pearl Harbor attack, “I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.” He did not say that, but certainly believed it, having warned the Japanese leadership against involving the U.S. in World War II. That description fully characterizes what DiFi has achieved with her fabulous, fantastic flameout in attempting to derail Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Suddenly, not only will the Democrats stand no realistic chance of winning the Senate, but it increasingly looks as though they will lose another five to seven seats, and if DiFi’s trick has incensed enough Republicans to turn out, they could face a 60-seat majority next January.

Already this was shifting some. A recent NBC poll found GOP enthusiasm has nearly matched that of Democrats. Most “generic” ballot polls have steadily moved from double digits in the Democrats’ favor to only two or three points. But Gallup yesterday had the Republicans actually leading by one in party favorability, and an unnamed pollster has shared data with me that shows Republican enthusiasm spiking to shocking levels.

Most of all, DiFi’s shocking stumble occurred at a time when “tossup” House seats were already starting to slightly trend Republican. In the past month, a good dozen of the expected 30 “sure thing” House flips have solidified in the GOP’s favor, to the point that now districts such as FL27—once considered a loss—have drifted back to even at best.

Everyone is a liar. He's more than qualified and you know it. You don't like Constitutional judges. Fine. Deal with it.
It's against the law to lie to Congress.

He's supposed to be the one judging people who break the law.

No. He's unqualified for this position.

NEXT!!!!

It's against the law to lie to Congress.

He's supposed to be the one judging people who break the law.

No. He's unqualified for this position.

NEXT!!!!
Hillary lied to congress. When are you going to do something about it?

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Yup, Kavanaugh is GUILTY as HELL!

Ford and her lawyers presented 4 affidavits declaring Ford TALKED about the incident.

"During our meal, Christine was visibly upset, so I asked her what was going on,” Gildo-Mazzon says in her declaration. “Christine told me she had been having a hard day because she was thinking about an assault she experienced when she was much younger. She said she had been almost raped by someone who was now a federal judge."

- 'Ford was having a bad day and when asked why she SAID because she had almost been raped by Kavanaugh 36 years ago.' Hang the SOB! :p

The fact that her Deep State Lawyers allowed her to submit this as 'evidence' shows how desperate they are as this is nothing more than inadmissible HEARSAY at best. This is not evidence / proof of jack-$h!t!

Forum List

Back