Kathy Griffin claims she wasted "tens of thousands of $$" on attorney, Lisa Bloom

Yeah, it really doesn't matter. She already destroyed her career
She had no career before that photo. Now she's on a World Tour.
Oh yeah? Where's she playing next? :rolleyes:
A bunch of dates in Australia.

Link?

Last thing I saw all her shit got cancelled.
I'm not surprised that's the last thing you saw. Embrace the low info, Trump rube.

So, you can't find a link to her next venue, huh?

I bet it's not in the US if she even has any.

Of course I can. You'd have to be a braindead Trump sheep to go on pretending that I'm lying. Have you ever heard of Sam Armytage?

Nope!

Me neither. But apparently Kathy re-kindled some feud with him at her Sydney show yesterday. Which nobody would ever have known about if Trump sheep hadn't revived her dead career.

Of course I can. You'd have to be a braindead Trump sheep to go on pretending that I'm lying. Have you ever heard of Sam Armytage?

Nope!

Me neither. But apparently Kathy re-kindled some feud with him at her Sydney show. Which nobody would ever have known about if Trump sheep hadn't revived her dead career.[/QUOTE]

Yet you still haven't provided proof.

How much did she net off that last US tour? :badgrin:

(When I know for a fact every single one of her venues got cancelled)

She gave a half-hearted apology. Then she took it back. Then she cried like the bitch she is and blamed Trump for "destroying" her.

Boo. Hoo.

She's not a comic, she's a punchline to her own lousy "joke".
Only one person destroyed her and that is herself. If she couldn't deal with everyone else's two cents, her two pennies should've remained in her pocket until she was ready for whatever everyone else is allowed to throw down whenever they choose to throw it down.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nope!

Me neither. But apparently Kathy re-kindled some feud with him at her Sydney show yesterday. Which nobody would ever have known about if Trump sheep hadn't revived her dead career.
Trampling her once wasn't good enough?

Or is it just practice?

Forum List

Back