Kash Patel Given Immunity

Last gasp to "get Trump". The only reason they gave him immunity was they did not want Trump exercising executive privilege. Kash is not going to help them. They are in for a rude awakening..
Fyi- Immunity is only to protect a person from a limited, CRIMINAL indictment, not executive privilege!

There is no executive privilege when a crime may be involved.

Last gasp to "get Trump". The only reason they gave him immunity was they did not want Trump exercising executive privilege. Kash is not going to help them. They are in for a rude awakening..
Limited use immunity would prevent an invocation or Executive Privilege anyway.

And it it compels Kash to testify in any cade or in any grand jury proceeding where the issue of the declassification of the formerly classified documents is at issue, then presumably Kash will just have to tell the account under oath about how the President has (in fact) declassified they documents.

So, then?

All they want to know is whether Kash told the truth when he tweeted on Trump's behalf, that Trump declassified everything.... I don't know why Kash would think he committed a crime, and needs immunity? You can lie on twitter, or facebook, or anywhere, and as long as it is not in a court or to gvt investigators/law enforcement investigators, it is not a crime....

All they want to know is whether Kash told the truth when he tweeted on Trump's behalf, that Trump declassified everything.... I don't know why Kash would think he committed a crime, and needs immunity? You can lie on twitter, or facebook, or anywhere, and as long as it is not in a court or to gvt investigators/law enforcement investigators, it is not a crime....
Meh. Think outside the box. They assume that his tweet was false.

So, if they now ask him to testify, and he says “yeah, I lied” he’d have no reason to worry. But, if he insists that he did hear the President declassify the material, then they will either jettison any charges related to “classified documents” or they will at least know n advance the specific defense claim.

They’re just up to their reindeer games.

Meh. Think outside the box. They assume that his tweet was false.

So, if they now ask him to testify, and he says “yeah, I lied” he’d have no reason to worry. But, if he insists that he did hear the President declassify the material, then they will either jettison any charges related to “classified documents” or they will at least know n advance the specific defense claim.

They’re just up to their reindeer games.
Well yes, they are trying to discern the facts! Trump would not be charged with certain crimes if he really did declassify the documents.... the DOJ does not want to charge him with a crime he didn't commit and lose in court.... The Doj needs to know, it's imperative!

Trump refuses to say in any court if did, even the special master tried to get it out of him or lawyers, but he never would make the claim in a court.

The OP:

1667485356534.png

Limited use immunity would prevent an invocation or Executive Privilege anyway.

And it it compels Kash to testify in any cade or in any grand jury proceeding where the issue of the declassification of the formerly classified documents is at issue, then presumably Kash will just have to tell the account under oath about how the President has (in fact) declassified they documents.

So, then?
exactly. I have many times asked prosecutors to extend immunity to get further up the food chain. In this case however, they are barking up the wrong tree. He was present at the time the documents were declassified. This is not going to help them.

Forum List

Back