Kash Patel Given Immunity

Nope, there are a lot of mindless sheep like you in congress.

Your press secretary. You voted for this:

1667505320769.png

It's not the 'R' anymore for me...it is their platform of America First.

America First isn't a "platform", it's a bumper sticker. None of Trump's policies put "America First" at all. Under Donald Trump, American manufacturing lost 91,000 jobs and reducing manufacturing to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit.

There are currently 5 million fewer workers in the USA than there were when Trump took office. The American population is declining. The result is 11 million job openings, and the US Chamber of Commerce is begging for the government to increase immigration.

Record farm bankruptcies as a result of the trade war with China. Import duties on Chinese goods raising the prices of all imports for the American people. Lack of immigrant farm and food production labour is pushing food prices higher.

so you just push the agenda online? too lazy to get to the polls. good. It's a waste of time.

The only agenda I push is to not vote for the duopoly.

I always vote, just not for Dems or Repubs. I refuse to any longer choose between syphilis or gonorrhea

Last gasp to "get Trump". The only reason they gave him immunity was they did not want Trump exercising executive privilege. Kash is not going to help them. They are in for a rude awakening..
Trump has zero executive privilege. That ended when a real president took office.

No. When you give someone immunity, that becomes a bribe. An inducement to cooperate under threat as the only way to get them to cooperate.
This isn't a legal message board, so at least your ignorance is more understandable.

He’s the one who can tell a court that Trump, while President, declassified some previously classified documents.

Not clear how that is relevant to any pending case, though.
Correct. But he'll have to lie under oath to do so. Not that it matters anyway. Saying you're going to declassified is like me saying I'm going to marry Beyonce. It doesn't mean shit.

Limited use immunity would prevent an invocation or Executive Privilege anyway.

And it it compels Kash to testify in any cade or in any grand jury proceeding where the issue of the declassification of the formerly classified documents is at issue, then presumably Kash will just have to tell the account under oath about how the President has (in fact) declassified they documents.

So, then?
But he never did. There's a process that must be followed for declassification.

America First isn't a "platform", it's a bumper sticker. None of Trump's policies put "America First" at all. Under Donald Trump, American manufacturing lost 91,000 jobs and reducing manufacturing to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit.

There are currently 5 million fewer workers in the USA than there were when Trump took office. The American population is declining. The result is 11 million job openings, and the US Chamber of Commerce is begging for the government to increase immigration.

Record farm bankruptcies as a result of the trade war with China. Import duties on Chinese goods raising the prices of all imports for the American people. Lack of immigrant farm and food production labour is pushing food prices higher.
Here is a biography from the EPI head of research.

Josh Bivens

Director of Research

Areas of expertise
Macroeconomics • Globalization • Social insurance • Public investment

Biography
Josh Bivens is the director of research at the Economic Policy Institute (EPI). His areas of research include macroeconomics, inequality, social insurance, public investment, and the economics of globalization.

This assclown would not be biased, right?

Well yes, they are trying to discern the facts! Trump would not be charged with certain crimes if he really did declassify the documents.... the DOJ does not want to charge him with a crime he didn't commit and lose in court.... The Doj needs to know, it's imperative!

Trump refuses to say in any court if did, even the special master tried to get it out of him or lawyers, but he never would make the claim in a court.
Because perjury.

Forum List

Back