Karma Comes Calling.....Liberal ‘Fat Studies’ Lecturer, 42, Who Told Students ‘Fat Is Healthy’, Dies in Her Sleep

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A liberal University professor who taught students that being fat was healthy died suddenly in her sleep this weekend.

Dr. Cat Pausé, a Massey University ‘fat studies’ lecturer, focused on the impacts of “fat stigma” and made it her life’s mission to spread ‘body positivity’ about being morbidly obese.

Dr. Pausé, 42, described herself in her Twitter bio: “Fatlicious. Feminist. Glorifying obesity since ’09. Tearing down white supremacy w/my fat fingers. Friend of Marilyn pod. Sociology, Public Health, Fat Studies”

fat-studies-lecturer-gone-678x381.jpg.webp

Liberal ‘Fat Studies’ Lecturer, Who Told Students ‘Fat Is Healthy’, Dies in Her Sleep - News Punch

Holy Land-Whale Batman!

It's bad enough she could not control herself but to try to play it off like it was a good thing is beyond the pale.

A liberal University professor who taught students that being fat was healthy died suddenly in her sleep this weekend.

Dr. Cat Pausé, a Massey University ‘fat studies’ lecturer, focused on the impacts of “fat stigma” and made it her life’s mission to spread ‘body positivity’ about being morbidly obese.

Dr. Pausé, 42, described herself in her Twitter bio: “Fatlicious. Feminist. Glorifying obesity since ’09. Tearing down white supremacy w/my fat fingers. Friend of Marilyn pod. Sociology, Public Health, Fat Studies”

Liberal ‘Fat Studies’ Lecturer, Who Told Students ‘Fat Is Healthy’, Dies in Her Sleep - News Punch

Holy Land-Whale Batman!

It's bad enough she could not control herself but to try to play it off like it was a good thing is beyond the pale.
It's like I say... All these deviant, self indulgent fucked in the head behaviors, and lifestyles are self correcting...

Holy Land-Whale Batman!

Hopefully fat gap toothed disgusting subhuman Stacey Abrams can follow her teachings

Holy Land-Whale Batman!

Poor thing. I never heard of a course called Fat Studies. Does that come under nutrition or psychology?

Ultimately she is to blame. But... Somewhere out there were people preaching "tolerance", and "acceptance", not to mention outright promotion, and glorification of exactly what resulted in this woman's death. I'll leave it to the readership to determine who these accomplices were...

Even world class athletes like the McGuire twins can die at a young age if they carry too much extra weight. Although Billy died in a motor cycle accident, Benny had heart failure at age 54.

These tremendous athletes were celebrated as the largest tag team in world history with a combined weight of almost 1500 pounds.

1648400894134.png

Trump was up to 326 in 2019 and was morbidly obese even then. Did you know he wears lifts in his shoes to look taller?

That's just not true. President Trump was considered by medical experts to be the healthiest President Almighty God ever created, and the noted experts signed a letter to that effect which was released to the media.

Trump was up to 326 in 2019 and was morbidly obese even then. Did you know he wears lifts in his shoes to look taller?
That was his peak, and it’s an exaggeration to say almost 400 pounds.

Didn‘t hear about the lifts, but it’s irrelevant. Unlike leftists, I don’t judge presidents by superficialities.

An
And Trump. He's pushing 400 pounds.
What makes you such an attention hungry fool? You are like a dog that accepts whipping because the master is paying attention to the pathetic creature. Do you in any stretch of your wildest flight of fantasy imagine the I will one day treat you like anything other than dirt?

It comes under liberalism, along with black studies, broads studies and lesbian studies.
Here are the required classes:

Overweight 101
Obese 202
Morbidly Obese 301

Then we have:

Mid-Century Lesbianism 101
Homosexuality in the Revolutionary War Era
21st Century Black Oppression 201
Childhood Sexuality Ages 4 - 8
Transgender Sports 201

Here are options, that you can take as electives after finishing the above:

Economics, Finance, World History, American Literature, Biology, Computer Science, Chemistry, Accounting, Business Management, Business Marketing, and Paychology

Forum List

Back