Those of you who defend “transgenderism”, I dare you to answer this question honestly…

Would you ever marry a transgender?

• I'm a heterosexuals' man, and would only ever consider marrying a real woman.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • I'm a heterosexual man, and I would consider marrying a “trans woman”.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a heterosexual woman, and I would only ever consider marrying a real man.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I'm a heterosexual woman, and I would consider marrying a “trans man”.

• I'm a homosexual, therefore to morally fucked-up for my opinion on this to be of any relevance.

• Total voters

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
If you are a heterosexual man, would you ever consider a “trans woman” as an acceptable wife?

If you are a heterosexual woman, would you ever consider a “trans man” as an acceptable husband?

[Cringing at a couple of typos that made it into the poll, that I cannot now go back and fix.]

Last edited:
If you are a heterosexual man, would you ever consider a “trans woman” as an acceptable wife?

If you are a heterosexual woman, would you ever consider a “trans man” as an acceptable husband?
I'm a straight male:
1) No, I wouldn't date/marry a Trans

That doesn't mean I actively am going to try and ruin their lives, like you freakshow GOPs

A heterosexual man who isn’t a hateful, ignorant, rightwing bigot would have no problem doing so.
You can't even recognize the irony in that statement, can you? You just classified hundreds of millions of men as hateful, ignorant bigots who all MUST be "rightwing" Tell us, C... what does that say about YOU?

You can't even recognize the irony in that statement, can you? You just classified hundreds of millions of men as hateful, ignorant bigots who all MUST be "rightwing" Tell us, C... what does that say about YOU?
truth teller.

How are we defining "marriage" ... I support Pope Frances' definition ... one man, one or more women, and PERMANENT ... that's Christian marriage ...

Or are we defining marriage as a financial partnership or contract? ... then contract law is applied and discrimination based on sex is a violation of the 14th Amendment here in the United States ...

There's babies being murdered everyday here ... why are you being pissy with the gays? ... they don't get pregnant ... this is like condemning Hilter for killing white people, who the hell cares? ...

=====

Divorce ruined marriage ... not the gays ...

How are we defining "marriage" ... I support Pope Frances' definition ... one man, one or more women, and PERMANENT ... that's Christian marriage ...

Or are we defining marriage as a financial partnership or contract? ... then contract law is applied and discrimination based on sex is a violation of the 14th Amendment here in the United States ...

There's babies being murdered everyday here ... why are you being pissy with the gays? ... they don't get pregnant ... this is like condemning Hilter for killing white people, who the hell cares? ...

=====

Divorce ruined marriage ...
So, the former 1-term president didn't have a christian marriage...

=====

Divorce ruined marriage ... not the gays ...
Understand the one man, one woman thing. Where did the one or more women thing come from. I have not heard or read that before attributed to St. Francis.

So, the former 1-term president didn't have a christian marriage...

Donald Trump is an adulterer ... and the Old Testament calls for the death penalty for such crimes ... I don't, as I cannot stand in that judgement ... Carter, Reagan, Bush XLI, Clinton, Bush XLIII, Obama ... flithy heathens ...

Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth II is pure and clean as the driven snow ... the last ... sigh ...

Forum List

Back