Karma Comes Calling.....Liberal ‘Fat Studies’ Lecturer, 42, Who Told Students ‘Fat Is Healthy’, Dies in Her Sleep

What makes you such an attention hungry fool? You are like a dog that accepts whipping because the master is paying attention to the pathetic creature. Do you in any stretch of your wildest flight of fantasy imagine the I will one day treat you like anything other than dirt?
You're trash. You don't bother me. Keep it up. Show your colors and upbringing.

That was his peak, and it’s an exaggeration to say almost 400 pounds.

Didn‘t hear about the lifts, but it’s irrelevant. Unlike leftists, I don’t judge presidents by superficialities.
Trump is 6'3". He doesn't need lifts. Don't accept the word of those driven mad by jealousy.

An
And Trump. He's pushing 400 pounds.
And so the TDS begins....That's quite the leap....Blah, par for the course with your ilk I guess.

LOL....I'm going to have to start putting "in before the TDS" after every thread I start.....I swear I could start a thread about beautiful flowers and the TDS crowd would find some type of obscure connection to Trump to sully-up the thread. :laughing0301:

Lizzo is a very fat black chick who is some kind of celebrity. I don't know what she does, but she is quite pleasingly plump.
Yo momma is so fat.....Your Mama So Fat Jokes - Yo Momma So Fat Jokes

A liberal University professor who taught students that being fat was healthy died suddenly in her sleep this weekend.

Dr. Cat Pausé, a Massey University ‘fat studies’ lecturer, focused on the impacts of “fat stigma” and made it her life’s mission to spread ‘body positivity’ about being morbidly obese.

Dr. Pausé, 42, described herself in her Twitter bio: “Fatlicious. Feminist. Glorifying obesity since ’09. Tearing down white supremacy w/my fat fingers. Friend of Marilyn pod. Sociology, Public Health, Fat Studies”

fat-studies-lecturer-gone-678x381.jpg.webp

Liberal ‘Fat Studies’ Lecturer, Who Told Students ‘Fat Is Healthy’, Dies in Her Sleep - News Punch
Wasn't familiar with her name until Steven Crowder's undercover segment posted just this past Monday. Crowder went undercover to present a paper (via video) as "Sea Matheson" to a conference of "Fat Studies" scholars, and he fooled them.

A liberal University professor who taught students that being fat was healthy died suddenly in her sleep this weekend.

Dr. Cat Pausé, a Massey University ‘fat studies’ lecturer, focused on the impacts of “fat stigma” and made it her life’s mission to spread ‘body positivity’ about being morbidly obese.

Dr. Pausé, 42, described herself in her Twitter bio: “Fatlicious. Feminist. Glorifying obesity since ’09. Tearing down white supremacy w/my fat fingers. Friend of Marilyn pod. Sociology, Public Health, Fat Studies”

fat-studies-lecturer-gone-678x381.jpg.webp

Liberal ‘Fat Studies’ Lecturer, Who Told Students ‘Fat Is Healthy’, Dies in Her Sleep - News Punch

Holy Land-Whale Batman!

It's bad enough she could not control herself but to try to play it off like it was a good thing is beyond the pale.
There is fat and then there is Damn I'm going to puke! Anyone wanting any of this would have to roll her around in flower to find where to stick it.

Forum List

Back